Reviews for An Angel At My Table
sue1zide chapter 12 . 7/17/2017
They're both playing childish games.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2017
I think the story is really good it just seems kinda predictable at some points. Also, some things don't add up and the facts are a little off. However, I love the story and your idea with the story and this is my favorite edward/bella fanfiction yet.
DeeBee7 chapter 19 . 2/3/2016
I don't understand why everybody is hating on Carlisle, he's the only one who has really questioned Bella's right to custody.
As someone who works with at risk children on a daily basis, I would question why the relevant authorities have not intervened. Both Edward and Bella are habitual drug users, add to that the fact that Edward is prone to heavy binge drinking as a coping mechanism, and Bella's desire to trade sexual favours for cocaine (while her children were in the house!) and it creates an incredibly unsafe environment for the twins. And don't even get me started on them having sex right outside Apple's door with a house full of people...
Guest chapter 34 . 9/25/2015
their both so fucking stupid!
your creating problems where there should be no problem. I cant relate to people like this so I'm going to stop reading now. I don't understand how bella can walk around like a zombie for a month, I don't understand how she can just retreat inside herself, how she cant talk about whats bothering her, ect ect ect
shit happens and you deal with it, you adapt, change, go with the flow I don't get people who don't do that, like people who faint...their brains actually shut down cause they cant deal with something...its weakness...like Ive always said...ptsd is for pussies.
deal with your shit!
jk chapter 33 . 9/25/2015
oh theres nothing to forgive Edward you just left me and started fucking some crazy whore right away planned to have kids with her whilst I was pregnant and asked her to marry you...now shes almost killed me and killed my baby...nothing to forgive!
fuck that...bella should leave Edward hes nothing but fucking drama!
jk chapter 32 . 9/25/2015
why did you make that so weird? bellas fucking rambling about the mist and stupid shit...I mean really? I thought bella was stupid but that cements it!
cant tell a dream from reality? in my dreams when somethings to weird to be true I realize I'm dreaming but some bitches be irrational! LOL
you fucked that up but like most of your story its been over the top...less is more writer...seriously
jk chapter 29 . 9/25/2015
he blacked out after drinking a whole bottle of scotch and then for two whole long boring ass chapters we have read about it? now hes saying stupid shit like theres blackness inside me...im a monster ect ect fuck its getting old really damn quick.
so he blacked out and whipped his pain slut alittle too hard...he has all those whips to whip her right? so whats the problem? bella needs to stop whining and Edward needs to drink less...there problem solved!
jk chapter 28 . 9/25/2015
bella a pain slut...so he lost control and hit her ass harder then normal, shes a pain slut who cares and it was just once before Emmett came in big fucking deal like bella doesn't know he has a control problem from the last time she was being his pain slut...and hes been drinking and doing coke. I'm pretty sure even idiots know not to engage in bdsm whilst fucking high...drrrrrrr seriously DRRRRRR
then Edward gets all weird cause his dads had a heart attack...like hes this evil son cause he stopped his dad from ruining peoples lives...then he keeps chanting in his mind that its all for bella, that was weird...why would it all be for bella? how about everyone else assward...
jk chapter 27 . 9/25/2015
why do they have to do coke everytime they party? were the fuck are the kids?
bella making out with kate was cheating anyway you look at it!
you don't have to have sex to cheat..i lost all respect for that stupid whore in this chapter!
jk chapter 26 . 9/25/2015
funny how weve had to endure horrible lemons in this fic, Edward being with 2 different women in detail and just not in chapter 26 he goes all bdsm on us...fucking stupid.
and bella ran from him? and to the gym where there just happened to be a stool for him to tie her to? yaaa oookk and Edward was walking around the house looking for her holding a bunch of whips? yaaaa oookkk
your story is getting awfully stupid
jk chapter 19 . 9/24/2015
so riddle me this, how did bella get a dna test without the fathers dna?

how did bella add a name onto the birth certificate?
In the hospital when you fill out the paperwork you can put any damn name you want but as I understand it you cant do that later. you cant changer unknown into shit without dna evidence...and she never had a real dna test cause she never fucking had Edwards dna!

well that's how that shit works it the states.

funny how Edward has morals now...all of a sudden! he can bag a whore that's straight up rude to his mother but he cant bang bella cause he left town and he didn't know he left a pregnant woman behind...lol
Edwards character is a fucking joke.
Its chapter 19 and Edwards still...STILL not told bella that he only left his FIANCE cause she wouldn't gestate his sperm!
that's a key plot point here! and you don't even fucking mention that shit...
jk chapter 18 . 9/24/2015
I'm sooo fucking pissed off with your Edward...hes surprised when shes nice? cause if she lied then she must be a monster...just like Tanya...lol hes fucking ridiculous!
hes the bastard that fucking left! if he had stayed and actually talked to her he would have known she was pregnant huh?
he was the one that didn't bag it before he tagged it and what he thought that pregnancy wasn't a possibility? doesn't he have a part in that? doesn't he have a responsibility to check and make sure shes not pregnant? he sure didn't think so it never ccrossed his mind!
Edward should die...Tanya should kill him
I don't like the way this story is going hes being a fucking douche and I feel like bellas walking on egg shells waiting to be thrown a bone...bella needs to forget about him and start dating. whilst Edward broods and whines bella should move on! she could do better anyway...why hasn't anyone takin a std test yet by the way? he was fucking a known whore without condoms! then he fucked bella without one!
jk chapter 17 . 9/24/2015
Edward says who cares the bitch lied to you

how about this assward...you treated her like SHIT for THREE YEARS...you called her a mistake RIGHT after you fucked her...right after that you ditched her to go to france and didn't get ahold of her for 2 years...right after you ditched her you started fucking another women...and shortly after that you asked the whore to marry you...then you only come back to her when said whore wont have your children!
Edward you can go fuck yourself...I say she doesn't need your motherfucking forgiveness! you Edward can die, hell you can go marry Tanya and have ten kids and I wont give a flying fuck about you ...
jk chapter 15 . 9/24/2015
Edwards a fucking douche bag. As if what he did with Tanya was forgivable- which its not! that shit he just said is unforgivable! bella shoud pack up and leave before Edward can contact his lawyers! its not kidnapping if he doesn't have any visitation rights! theyd have to track her down first before they could start court proceedings and cause he hasn't been involved shes legal guardian until the courts say different so she could leave before he takes them from her...that's what I would do!
jk chapter 14 . 9/24/2015
where does he get off? She keeping something from me hes says...ya but aren't you Edward? Have you told bella that the only reason your free to be with her is because you found out Tanya didn't want to have babies with you? Huh have you told her that asshole!

I fucking hate your Edward and in my opinion he can not and should not be forgiven. Bella should just move and never think about his nasty used up whore fucking ass again
998 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »