Reviews for An Angel At My Table
jk chapter 13 . 9/24/2015
Why in the fuck are you avoiding why Edwards really there with bella?

Hes only there because Tanya did want to have his why hes there, if Tanya would have had his babies then he wouldn't have come back to bella at all.
How does that feel bella? Hes only with you because a whore said she wouldn't have his babies!
That's gotta fucking hurt...it pisses me off that she doesn't know about that yet!
kill Edward off the story will be better for it!
jk chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
so he said sorry for the shit he said but nothing about how he went right from her to another...nothing about his fiancé!
he asked another woman to MARRY him! He can fuck off and die, seriously.
I think bella DESERVES BETTER!
he says I said I was sorry...like that means anything!
jk chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
he thinks all he did to hurt her was say she was a mistake? how about getting ENGAGED just five months later? bella has to know that if your engaged after only five months you had to be with her before that...so she knows how quickly you move Edward! she knows that as soon as you left you were fucking someone else, there by cementing that she was infact a mistake...how does he not see that his whoring is a part of that?
I don't even want him with bella after that nasty shit with Tanya! I was actually hoping he'd get the whore pregnant so bella would never take him back!
jk chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
I cant believe he fucked that whore Tanya without a condom then as soon as he breaks up with her hes fucking bella without a condom!
And bellas that stupid? OmG shes gonna get aids! seriously whos that stupid?
and Edward is just jumping from whore to whore...ya bellas a whore too! she said she worked with Edward for 3 years and he was a douche the whole time then she lets him fuck her one night and he immediately says it was a mistake then he leaves town, gets engaged right away and now hes back and she fucks him without a condom the first time she sees him? yaaaaa bellas a nasty fucking whore too
jk chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
bella finially gets some! about time since Edwards been getting this entire time!
jk chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
anyone else completely disgusted with Edward? he took Tanya on a date the first night he got there! and after only a few months shes living with him and hes gonna marry her? cause he just has to move on...you did mmove on, months ago
as in right away! your a piece of shit whore Edward! I hope you never see bella again! and I hope bella moves on right the fuck now and forgets you even exist! I hope she fall madly in love tomorrow and never thinks about you again!
bella deserves better then what hes done! and she deserves better then Tanya sloppy seconds!
how gross is that by the way? Tanya...ewwwwwwwwwww
jk chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
he just :loves: bella soooo much that the first day after he moved he already has a date? yaaaaa that's love alright, Edward Cullen can fucking die for all I care used up manwhore!
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
I'm a little disturbed they are doing lines and smoking weed. Better not let Carlisle find out.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/2/2015
This story is ...icky. Seriously.
sue1zide chapter 52 . 11/16/2014
A bittersweet, beautiful story!
sue1zide chapter 53 . 11/16/2014
I'm confused. I thought Leah was pregnant in a previous chapter?
sue1zide chapter 42 . 11/13/2014
I think I would've preferred the foundation be named "ABLE".
sue1zide chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
B's getting what she deserves.
sue1zide chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
I see B's point but I feel she's gone beyond it now. She's not being fair to E.
sue1zide chapter 8 . 11/11/2014