Reviews for DREAM MECHANIC
Wylis chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
I just stumbled across this story by accident and I can't tell you how much I loved it! Since I just read it three times in a row I thought I should say so. Totally fabulous!
TMack25 chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Wow! I feel all sticky after reading that and now I am in desperate need of a Mechanic because I think I have blown a head gasket or something.
Angiestl chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
WOW! This was beyond hot. The stuff in the last chapter is way beyond my comfort zone but I'm up for reading about just about any consensual things Eric does ;-) I think I'm off to see your vision of him as a cowboy.
JoxX chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
How did i miss this story...what a great HEA!

it's going on my fav's Thank s for sharing your talent with us

JoXx
filagirl chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
W O W You have a great way with words. I need a COLD Shower.
Blooddonor67 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
W O W - now need a cold shower.
HisPrincess77 chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
That chapter was freakin AWESOME! I can't believe you ended it at that.. I'm practically DYING here!
MatingInspires chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Hot hot hot. Loves it!
Bambi2900 chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT! I just luuurrrve your sexy mechanic Eric - so strong and masculine, so in control... mmmmm!
evitakrishna88 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
oh Eric is so bad! Poor Sookie, I think she's starting early on the seven year itch!(giggles)
luvvamps chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
That was Fucktastic! She got her orchids. It's a good thing that he was able to get her to come with him. He would have had a sad reminder of lost love forever. I would love to read a Bills POV. You are a gifted writer. Glad I found your stories. I am going to read all your stories now. Thanks.
KYSun chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
Loved it, even the naughty and nice, it was just right for them. You did a wonderful job writing this story. Thank you :)
KYSun chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Lucky Sookie, a whole night of lovin with Eric.. :)
KYSun chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I do believe I like this story. How could she settle for someone she doesn't love? Eric is the obvious choice if she can't keep from thinking about him.. :)
Morrigan28 chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
F**k...speechless indeed..! 7 months late, but, thankyou very much!