Reviews for Absolution
N chapter 1 . 1/5
Ahhhh this made me it was so beautiful :') thank you for this amazing story! It was definitely the best written one I have read of these two! Xx
OrenjiTsundere626 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
HitTheRoad chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Really well-written and the ending was gorgeous. Tragic, but beautiful.
the unsung songstress chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Ahh, this is so well written! I think you handled Jack and Ralph's hella complex relationship artfully, and I do the small details like Ralph never /says/ that he forgives Jack.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
:) so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is honestly one of the most underrated stories in the LotF fandom. It's found only one the eighth page or so when sorted by number of reviews, but it should be on the first. It's so well written, and best of all believable. Jack/Ralph is one of the most complex pairings and most people do need a multi-chapter story to really delve into it, but you somehow managed it in a single chapter. With simple words you painted a picture of redemption and love that's not necessarily happy - but it hints that after 'the end', after the words stop and past the 'Review' button, there is a happy ending to be found.
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
*Sigh* That was perfect. Literally, one of the most real fics I've read for LOTF. There was a touch of darkness and some romance, but it felt real...geniune. It was obvious that the island affected both boys, but in different ways. They stayed very much in character as well. Jack still had his edge, and Ralph continued to be cautious of Jack's games. The last line was probably the best, though, because they really did share their first real kiss. I liked the constant theme of 'the hunt' and the raining theme, too. Absolutely beautiful story.
yukiko07 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Loved this! I'm very new to the LOTF fandom, but I agree with you in that those two writen right are fascinating, and I think you did an amazing good job conveying that. I really liked this story so is going straight to my favorites :D
WindRush chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was fucking fantastic and I really don't know how else to word this than simply breathtakingly beautiful. The ending is wonderful. _
Bittersweet Freedom chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I love you.~ And I can't stop smiling. Jack x Ralph is my favorite LotF pairing, but I can't seem to find much of it, which is strange because I thought their chemistry was so obvious in the books. Thank you for writing this!
brokenpassions chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
For a one-shot this story had more development than most. Much love.
smashingmolko chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was amazing.
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 11/6/2010

I loved it. :3

Because, sadly, Jack is right.

Great story! :D
thechiifactor chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Nice great and very well written (: i liked it!

Tiarwen chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I think I love you. This is absolutely amazing, and totally believable. I completely agree with your note at the end about how difficult it is to write a good, believable story about these two - I've been trying for years and still can't get it right. But this is simply fantastic.