Reviews for Randomness
Bookish Cupcake chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
How cute! :D
Bookish Cupcake chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Now that I think about it, Alucard and Hotaru would make an interesting couple. I liked it, but wished I could see more interaction between the two.
the point chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
What can I say except that Alucard and Hotaru would be the perfect destructive pair? Mwha, ha, ha, ha! Erm... yeah... I love what you've done and perhaps you'll inspire more Hotaru x Alucard fanfics!
Black Convoy chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
Cute, glad to see you back
AnimeMomo chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
i wrote u to thank you for the kyouyahotaru stroy and i was wondering when my tamakihotaru story would be i was also watching some rerunds of ouran and i thought nekozawaxhotaru would also be a good match also i have a few quetions ! why did u make hotaru flat chested. she should as well developed and pretty as the other scouts. thank you and please write me back.
Saturn's Spawn chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Aw, that's so sad but good at the same time! Itachi's story is one of the saddest stories to me; the only other ones that beat it are Gaara's and Haku's. I can definitely see Hotaru and Itachi together and this was such a lovely piece. can't wait for your next one.
Moi Fah chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
Aw, this was sweet too, and Kyoya was so...Kyoya. I actually really could see Hotaru as a disguised member of the Host Club, pretending to be the shy guy who's too afraid of girls to talk to them or something like that- hilarious! Kinda makes me wish it was a full-fledged story.
Moi Fah chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
Whoa, whoa here! The kiss from nowhere...I can't help but wonder where Nanao was during all that? Tee hee! Off to read Chapter 6!
Black Convoy chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
poor Taru, why must you torture her so? I liked this one, even though I understood it just as much as the other Host Club chapters
AnimeMomo chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
you should really do i tamaki and hotaru story
Black Convoy chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
This was good, but I was expecting Kyoraku to do something a little more perverted like slap Setsuna on the butt or something (thus fulfilling his unofficial nickname of Captain Grabass). In any case, I'm satisfied. Thanks for doing my two requests.
Moi Fah chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
You know, I just realized that I have this same pairing on my request list for Rare Pairs, but honestly can't remember who it came from. I hope it wasn't you because then I'd feel bad. This one was simple but entertaining, and I think your information was researched well enough so don't fret! Memoirs of a Geisha is just...awesome. And Taiki/Rukia? That's weird even to me!
Black Convoy chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Love it. And I love how you made a reference to my goddess, Galaxia! I knew you liked this pairing and I liked it too, but there was just the little bit you wrote about before, so more was needed. Looking forward to the next one.
Moi Fah chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Wow, this is turning out to be a Host Club medley, huh? I'm a little late with my reviewing, but eh...Obviously, I really liked this one too and its given me an idea for my own drabble! Nice inclusion of Haruhi's dad by the way...I'm now a fan of Mamoru and Tamaki conflict over Haruhi.
AnimeMomo chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
you should make a hotaru x kyouya