Reviews for Money, Honey
Aoi Para chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Ah this is getting so good. too bad it's not continued DD:
XxLovelyxStitchesxX chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
T-thats it?

Bu-Buuut whhhyyy?

This is such an amusing fanfic! I love how sarcastic Balhier is and I love how you portrayed Vaan...well everyone in general! Please oh please find your muse annnd update! ;3
kai-kakashi chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Interesting beginning. I like how you keep Balthier's sarcasm through out the whole story, I'd definatly like to see where this goes :)
clarch chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
I like this story's vibe! Such a different look. I smile with a huge grin because i an extreamly slaphappy! :}
Leirative chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Oh, you uptaded! I was beginning to worry somethign had happened to you...

But, anyway, good going. I like the way you write (and ofcourse I like this story as well) so I wouldn't want to see this story go unfinished :)

I'll be waiting for the next chap!
bbb136 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Would I be a bad person if I ignored how great the fic is and just beg for some more Balthier/Vaan? ...Yes? Okay.

Love how you portayed Basch in this, and Balthier- you little princess. :3
Cuzosu chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
I quite understand about the plot line getting away from you. If you'd like to bounce ideas off me, you can reach me at .flight or you can just PM me here. Either works; I'll get the message in my gmail and respond within a day at most.
ffaeriemary chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
It's seem interrestibg please update soon
bbb136 chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
This is kinda crackish BUT I LOVE IT. :)
Olly chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
A fascinating dynamic, and good characterisation. Thank you for this, will definately be following for new chapters. D
iminai chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
This looks really interesting! And I love balthier's characterization... it's so *him*, lol

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! D
new moongirl chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
OMG larsa! very nice cliffhanger there ;D cant wait for more.
Leirative chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
You uptaded! Yippee! :D
KokololioSOL chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Here I am looking around a series I hardly read and I find this little gem! I adore it already! Oh and is he? Is he a stripper? ]
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 7/21/2010