Reviews for Public Intoxication
Arialies chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
So sorry for not logging in beacuse i'm at work but i really want to drop by and tell you how freaking fluffy this is. Made my day! Thank yiu!
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWW~ Hehehe... Sometimes it's better not to ask, Mattie. :P
bbissocute chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Heh, aw, poor Mattie...Lol, wonderful job, very cute AU.
MsStarburst chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Poor Matthew, seeing the handcuffs and not even wanting to imagine what those two did that night, lol. :)
Yaoifan01 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Aw how cute~ I love this short~ And I am starting to love your writing...hm
AnotherJounin chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Adorable! Poor, poor Arthur! He never seemed to realise until it was too late that Alfred was growing up and needed his space. They're soo cute! And poor Mattie's brain! Pass the bleeprin! ;)

I loved it! Everyone was very in character!
Genki-angel-chan chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
...adorable. Seriously, adorable.
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I usually don't like AUs like this, but that was so cute. (Gah, my ears are burning reading it. /) That last two paragraphs about Matthew were great. for some reason I really love the espression "like a pair of confused octopi". Yeah, if I came home to something like that, I wouldn't want to know either. xD
TheAwesomeMe chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
SO CUTE~

JoKer is good~ Very good.

Mattie, darling, you seem to have gotten the wrong idea. xD
Flair-of-fire chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This is absolutely ADORABLE.

And I love how Alfred refuses to go pick up the disturbance until Kiku tells him the description. I can just imagine, "graahh Him /again/?... Oh alright, better I go clean his mess up, than some other cop."

AND IT IS CHRISTMAS THEMED AND I NEED MORE CHRISTMAS~

Amazing. Very~ And Matthew at the end was just so... so... CUTE walking in and deciding not to ask. (Especially the handcuffs~ Oh lawd...)

SO, yes. Brilliant job. owo
Figment of an Imagination chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That was so cute and sweet and lovable and poor Mattie xD
orangepencils chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I LOVED THIS STORY! that being said, you did an AMAZING job with this, props to you! I loved the pissed off Alfred at the beginning and well, I loved all of it ahaha. The ending was funny with Matthew going in and all. Awesome and yeah, words fail me now. Keep up the good work!
AKirkland chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Just a friendly note: octopi is the plural of octopus, I believe.

;u; I loved this story. So sad and sweet and the AU was perfect. Loved the ending especially. Oh, Matthew. Assuming things is very bad to do.