Reviews for Can't Understand
oh why bruno why?
why bruno why?
JUST GIVE ME A REASON
JanaeSpecter14 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I was looking for something like this for this movie for a while. Very well done. I love the way you had both of their POVs. You captured both characters so well. Amazing job. Loved it
Laerkstrein chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This is very well done. You really did a bang-up job of putting theif feelings into words. It's as if I can see Elsa crying again, and Ralf bitter. I do imagine that Bruno's death would have certainly driven the two of them apart. It was such a sad movie.
Qwin chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
That was really great.
Mary Christmas chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Good,pretty good!Love it and I hope Ralf will DIE so HARD!(if he doesn't quit this cursed job to kill people!)But if I was him I wouldn't dare or even think of hurting sb or sth again! If I was Elsa I would leave away and would say Bruno was only mine and he has no father,because his father is dead and he betrayed us with Bruno's death!Am I right?
CC the Bug chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
WOW! This is so powerfully worded and written with such a soft, heartfelt yet strong tone that I couldn't stop reading it once I stared! It's so simplistic and drives such emotion that I feel like this could have actually happened.

The dialogue is uncanny, it sounds as though it was coming from the characters themselves.

Very nice(: I hope you can make another like this, perhaps a Bruno and Schmuel before they were gassed? I enjoyed reading this, and I hope to read more from you(:

-Toni (Not Katy)
pearlchavez chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was such a good story! I think you characterised everyone perfectly. Even though its disturbing that bruno's dad and sister still have the same outlook that's what would probably have happened. Well done!
Foxxy1st chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I just finish watching the story. I'm still shaking.

You did a good job.
albaKonst chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I haven't seen the film of this but I've read the book and I loved it. You've really captured all the characters and the grief and the way they all express their grief; the book and so suddenly it always leaves the reader wondering what impact it all has on all the other characters and you've summed it up perfectly.
CurlyFreys chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This was a great one-shot. I have not read the book yet, but the movie was amazing. I thought you captured Ralf's character very well. I like the way you carried on Gretel's Nazi mania, I think alot of people think that she would detest soldiers after Bruno died.
Anny chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
beautiful...really touching

it made me cry...

good work
orlandochica chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I have to admit, this portrayed the characters perfectly. It gives a very realistic ending, with Gretel becoming more like her father and echoing his beliefs. And the fact that Ralf cannot appropriatly place the blame seems to fit the personality shown in the movie. Good job.

orlandochica