Reviews for Out There Somewhere
Mr Nelg chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Doh, I missed the opportunity to review Chapter 5. Oh well. Interesting so far. The conversation between Grawl and Al was interesting. I personally like the love/hate relationship between Chuck and Ripply.
Mr Nelg chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Good chapter. I like that line "What's a Skiff?" Heh!:) Waiting for more.
Mr Nelg chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
So Chuck's going back to Planet 51, eh? Interesting. Can't wait to see where that will go. Keep writing. Just a little tiny request, could you use quotation marks for characters who are speaking and start new paragraphs when ever a different character is speaking, because your story really gets difficult to follow some of the times. Pretty Please?:)
PalaeoPanthalassa chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
I love Grawl too! This is a good story with an interesting plot. Just wondering though, is this the same story as "Our Worlds Crash Down"? I like the fact that this story is a continuation from the film rather than an alternate world setting of it which most of the stories on this site are, not that they're bad or anything (who am I to talk, my own fanfic is AU as well).

Constructive critisim, ignore if it annoys, but do you think you could layout the chapters a little differently? It can occasionally be a little hard to read. Other than that this is a good looking story which I hope to see more of in the future :)
Mr Nelg chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Hm... It took me a few reads to understand the jist of it. So, is this just a one of thing, or part of a whole story? PS It's nice to see you haven't forgotten about 'Ripley' the dog. Heh.