Reviews for Past VS Future: An Ace Combat Cronicle
SkullReaper chapter 2 . 1/20
next chapter? its going to be interesting how you keep writing this. maybe some operations on the ground as behind the scenes.
AvationRocks10 chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Good job describing the details and the dogfights,I hope you will be able to continue this story soon.
Nemo103 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
hope that you update soon.

and for that poll: SARF would be a great choice. just an opinion
Dslyecxi chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Da bomb right here, any future updates on this story? Hope u hav time 2 add more to this...
TenWings chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
this fic is amazing!
0208 chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Just 1 word... AWSOME!
Amir-015 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Ok. Now that was a one sided battle.
LoneFox123 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Good chapter, update soon.
Mercenary Flyer chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
Damn, those poor Yuke pilots got massacred. There is no other way to describe it.

I was snickering a little at the cockpit transmissions of the YAF.

I was actually hoping Zenit 13 would get away but oh well.

I can't wait to see this.

By the way, Swordsman and Sorcerer 1 have the same ENG voice actor, Beau Billingslea, aka Spike from Cowboy Bebop, but you probably already know that.

If you're going to use ranks for the Yuktobanians, try researching the Russian armed forces ranks, since Yuktobania is obviously based off Russia.

Merry Christmas! )
Mercenary Flyer chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I see you fixed some of the mistakes I mentioned. Other than that, everything seems about the same.

If you want some reference on how to write Ace Combat fiction, read some of JohnnyFrost's work on this section, especially "Dogs of Soma" and "Black Ivory tower". This guy is good and is one of my personal favorites.

Good day. )