Reviews for Beginning Is Easy, It's Continuing That's Hard
MiniLover chapter 40 . 1/24/2016
Beautiful story. Really was amazing from beginning to end. When I got to the last chapter I realized I hadn't left any reviews since about the middle of the story. It was so engrossing I got sidetracked and simply forgot. I really did enjoy everything about it though. In-depth characters, wonderful imagery and an imaginative storyline kept me thoroughly entertained. Amazing!
MiniLover chapter 24 . 1/24/2016
Yay, their married and had a totally hot wedding night, in that beautiful room Eric worked so hard to make perfect for her. That was the perfect wedding for these two.
MiniLover chapter 19 . 1/24/2016
Going back home sure reminds you that while those you love will stay in your heart forever, there are also those who unfortunately will never change or grow up.
MiniLover chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
Loved Eric's encounter with Alcide. Boys will be boys :/ Now on to meet the rest of the townies...
MiniLover chapter 14 . 1/23/2016
Boy, Pam's mom is some piece of work. She's willing to sell out her own daughter and grandson. Wow.
MiniLover chapter 12 . 1/23/2016
He finally asked her! And of course she said yes. Now let's just hope Pam and his son will be okay.
MiniLover chapter 9 . 1/23/2016
Wow, Pam was quite the bitch to Sookie. Guess no shopping trips and pedicures in the future for those two.
MiniLover chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
Elsie certainly holds no love for Pam! Poor Eric, caught in-between.
MiniLover chapter 7 . 1/23/2016
So, Sookie will be meeting the parents and Pam next. Why do I feel so nervous for her?
MiniLover chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
Well of course his Lesbian ex-fiancé is pregnant with his child. What else did he expect?
MiniLover chapter 4 . 1/23/2016
That was hilarious! So much work but so worth it in the end!
MiniLover chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
Well I can certainly feel the sparks flying between these two! Loving this!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
I loved this first chapter! Can't wait to read more! I love the setting. I've always wanted to visit Japan but I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through your characters. Back to it...
AZSeaOtter chapter 40 . 11/11/2015
Great story! Lots if fun to read. Thanks so much for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 39 . 11/11/2015
I'm glad Pam is always there for Sookie; they have have an odd, yet wonderful friendship. It was funny how Eric and Sookie scraped their short-listed baby names. I've always agreed that you should wait to name the baby until after its born. Not every name matches every baby, you really need to see it to believe it. Excellent chapter!
1,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »