Reviews for One Snowy Christmas
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
It is fun to see the boys have a good Christmas with John.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
That was so cute. Hey I have a question I forgot to ask on your last story I read. What does AMA stand for? You use it in a lot of your stories but I kept forgetting to ask.
TuffGreasers chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
XD XD XD XD XD that was freaking AMAZING! XD XD XD
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Aww so cute!
Murderbynuns chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
this was so sweet I love it, the nice momets with the boys are always the best
neko-jin72 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
wonderful job on the story. i loved having the picture of john playing with his kids in the snow and him falling asleep with sammy. that was too cute! i think i'm about as excited as sammy and dean that sammy got optimus prime for Christmas, great ending! take care my friend, i hope you've been well.

Brittney
Micaiah chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Very sweet Chirstmas story. I love seeing John being a good dad.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Aw that was a very sweet and adorable Winchester Christmas story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

By the way, eggs and syrup? Really? Mind you, I like some odd combinations too: cream cheese and blackcurrant jam on toast, is one of my favouites. Or peanut butter with cheddar cheese melted on top, and HP sauce smeared over it! Yummy! My husband hates it and refuses to kiss me after I've eaten it! LOL!

Kind regards,

ST x
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Wonderful story!

Loved John falling asleep in the bed with Sammy. That was just too cute! And I love the idea of John and the boys having some fun family time for a change. :)

Lisa
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Amazing story. I loved how John fell asleep with Sammy and how they all had fun in the snow. Dean is the best, promising Sammy he would get him Optimus Prime for his birthday, if Santa wouldn't bring him. And than Santa brought him and Sammy shared with Dean, now that is so great. Loved John a lot in this story. Hugs, Vonnie
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Merry Christmas to you!

Thank you very much for this sweet lil Christmas story :)
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
It's nice to see John this way with his boys, having a good ole time building snowman and snow ball fights. I like how he mad Sam feel safe when he was scared, and that he got Sammy what he wanted most Optimus Prime his favorite.

Nice little story of the Winchesters having some family fun, and seeing John being the father the boys need.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
A very nice, warm moment in the weechester world. Perfect for xmas. Thanks for the early xmas present! Happy Holidays!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Fantastic Christmas story Jean. Wonderful! Merry Christmas my friend.
Dianne chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
What a wonderful Christmas story! I loved that John decided just to go with it that they couldn't leave and just have some fun and really glad that he thought of Christmas before it was too late. Poor Dean, even at ten he thought he wasn't a little boy. I'm glad he got a present too. Nicely done, thanks. Merry Christmas.