Reviews for Tradition and Change
babyvfan chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I loved it. You did a good job
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Oh, there are so many things I should be doing right now, and all I want to do is read this story again! This was so sweet! Great story! I hope I grow old with a husband like that! :D
Euclidian chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Gawd, they do sound just like an 'old' married couple - that little bit of bickering/teasing, automatically knowing what the other is feeling/thinking - you've got all the emotions just right. The tradition is lovely, and more so 'cause they keep it going even after Father Christmas has faded from real to myth. It reminded me of my grandfather being up into the wee hours to secure the annual addition to my model railroad, which continued to happen in the dead of night even after I'd figured out the Santa myth.

You surprised me with one thing that didn't happen - I thought you were going to do a reprise of 'Wrestling,' as in "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus. . . "

When Jamie goes off to school (you are going to write that, aren't you?), I wonder which of the three will have the hardest time keeping their composure at Platform 9 3/4.

I'm wondering about 'ice box.' We called the frig that when I was a kid, but I was raised by my grandparents, who were born in the 1890's, and who really DID have an ice box in the long ago. Maybe you have an antique? Or H&D really do have an ice box because the wizarding world still doesn't have electricity?

Nice warm and sexy fuzzies for the holidays! Thank you!
Meredith chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This was a sweet story. Thanks for sharing.
bisocialnetwork chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Thanks and Happy Holidays!
Rapunzelle chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
loved this story. Merry chistmas and have a happy new year

:-)
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Stop! I'm really not that great, but thank you! D Now, this amazing Christmas one-shot is SO incredible! So many awesome facets to the story. I mean, it's so cute the way that they're going to miss Jamie as he goes off to Hogwarts and that they've continued the tradition from when he was young. And of course, hey, I LOVES me some awesome Harry/Draco scenes under the tree. Heeheehee. An absolutely incredible Christmas ficlet! D Merry Christmas!
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Beautiful!
LBQIO chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
love
crazychick23 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This was really sweet. I loved it a lot, especially the emotions that were so palpable.

Happy Holidays!