Reviews for Gateway to magic
WhiteFang001 chapter 77 . 9/3
I'm glad that you kept this up! Went looking for a good FMA crossover today and found this - the last 5 hours were completely worth it! Thank you for sharing!
I cringe at the V's.
JirachiAtSundown chapter 77 . 7/16
Loved it! Finished it too quickly tho
What's your new pen name? I'm curious to see your other stuff!
mistmoon12 chapter 77 . 5/29
This is one amazing piece of fanfiction!

Also, what is you other account name, I'd like to check it out.
Anon chapter 5 . 5/22
I never quite understood why Snape developed a dislike for Edward in the rest of this fic. He saw at least some of his past, enough to understand that Ed had seen some serious shit, and Ed drove him out of his mind. Both of these seem like things that would have earned Ed a little bit of respect at least from Snape.

Instead Snape seems to come to have some sort of distain for Ed through the whole thing, which does not really seem to have a source? Just wondering what some of your thoughts on this were.
Acerman chapter 77 . 5/5
I'll admit that some of these sections lost me, but don't take it down. This story was nice, that's for sure. No way I could've buzzed through it in two days otherwise.
emevis chapter 59 . 4/26
can't believe you made me read 59 chapters of this and enjoy it for the most part only to turn out to be a homophobe. fuck off i hope you step on a nail
QuestionablyCapableGhoul chapter 19 . 3/1
Well, I kind of have no idea what happened these last few chapters. There were two Tonks, and then one disappeared? And then Ed asked Jon to look at something and they were attacked, and now he's in Scrimgeour's hands or something? Really confused about this...
hermanwade1 chapter 23 . 2/26
Quit making Edward seem like a fucking pussy with his mopping! Its unecessary and even in the anime he wasn't beat up like this. Its infuriating to think that he still hasn't healed yet. Get on with the story and stop wasting time with this uncalled angst shit. You know damn well Ed would never be beat up like this without Al. Hes stronger than that. You fucking prick.
Welp. Not the worst, not the best. Imo, you gave us a lot of unnecessary moments that made the story a bit boring. Can't say I agree with characterization either, and what's with the ending? Btw, I also found Ed's accent hard to read sometimes
Damn
egefried chapter 77 . 1/16
I just finished reading this absolutely magnificent piece of writing that was written so well that it brought me to tears. This amazing fan fiction took me a little over a month to read in my spare time but every minute was worth it.
PrettyPrincess chapter 77 . 1/7
This is one of my FAVOURITE stories on this site. Please don't ever take it down! It was so compelling and beautiful, and I don't think there's ever going to be another as awesome as this one.
fireguy0922 chapter 77 . 11/24/2016
Good story, but a lot of the middle chapters didn't flow very well. You could have shortened this story a lot, and still have the main plot. The beginning and the end were the most interesting parts. I'd rate this 8/10. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2016