Reviews for Gateway to magic
doctor who free comics there are the best(chapter3)
The Spirits Demise chapter 9 . 2/13
Philosophers stone. Blasted Americans butchering English literature.
I'm imagining Ed's accent right now and he sounds derpy. I know you finished this fic already and probably won't get to read it but I hate heavy accents in literature. Especially if that character spoke fluently originally. Kills my brain. Please. Stop.
Csyren chapter 36 . 12/5/2017
I was wondering why ed’s being such a bitch, but I guess this isn’t based off of Brotherhood.
Guest chapter 77 . 11/10/2017
Entertaining and well paced! I TRULY ENJOYED IT! THANKS FOR SHARING!
Jolteongrl chapter 14 . 10/8/2017
NO! ED'S BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN LOCKS!
WhiteFang001 chapter 77 . 9/3/2017
I'm glad that you kept this up! Went looking for a good FMA crossover today and found this - the last 5 hours were completely worth it! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
I cringe at the V's.
Jirachi At Sundown chapter 77 . 7/16/2017
Loved it! Finished it too quickly tho
What's your new pen name? I'm curious to see your other stuff!
mistmoon12 chapter 77 . 5/29/2017
This is one amazing piece of fanfiction!

Also, what is you other account name, I'd like to check it out.
Anon chapter 5 . 5/22/2017
I never quite understood why Snape developed a dislike for Edward in the rest of this fic. He saw at least some of his past, enough to understand that Ed had seen some serious shit, and Ed drove him out of his mind. Both of these seem like things that would have earned Ed a little bit of respect at least from Snape.

Instead Snape seems to come to have some sort of distain for Ed through the whole thing, which does not really seem to have a source? Just wondering what some of your thoughts on this were.
Acerman chapter 77 . 5/5/2017
I'll admit that some of these sections lost me, but don't take it down. This story was nice, that's for sure. No way I could've buzzed through it in two days otherwise.
emevis chapter 59 . 4/26/2017
can't believe you made me read 59 chapters of this and enjoy it for the most part only to turn out to be a homophobe. fuck off i hope you step on a nail
QuestionablyCapableGhoul chapter 19 . 3/1/2017
Well, I kind of have no idea what happened these last few chapters. There were two Tonks, and then one disappeared? And then Ed asked Jon to look at something and they were attacked, and now he's in Scrimgeour's hands or something? Really confused about this...
hermanwade1 chapter 23 . 2/26/2017
Quit making Edward seem like a fucking pussy with his mopping! Its unecessary and even in the anime he wasn't beat up like this. Its infuriating to think that he still hasn't healed yet. Get on with the story and stop wasting time with this uncalled angst shit. You know damn well Ed would never be beat up like this without Al. Hes stronger than that. You fucking prick.
1,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »