Reviews for Only A Dream Away
alphawolf96 chapter 1 . 3/11
hey what episode is the cover photo from again?
alphawolf96 chapter 1 . 3/11
hey what episode is the cover photo from again?
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I loved this so much, it was brillant :D
cindythechef chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This was so sweet. I really liked it ;)
Liberty Hoffman chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
epic! love it! write more like this! the more Shawn whump, the better!
unobtrusivescribe chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Aww Henry cares soo much! I loved that you showed his thoughts as well as Shawn's reaction to Henry revealing his emotions:) Great story! It really wasn't confusing, the separations between the scenes helped distinguish the different senarios.

Okay this has been bugging me, but what episode was Drimmer in? I can't recall at all.
I amm Groot chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Great mix of stories! it was refreshing!:D
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Aw, this was such a nice story, and very well written :) Well done!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Why do I read all these fics from this episode...they all make me cry. I liked the added part...it just does the whole 'bad news/stuff comes in threes', and you tossed that third in and it was worry/sad/sweet/nerve-racking, but very good all the same. 10/10
squeee chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh I LOVE THIS :D

Shawn whump is the greatest. This made my day. You did a very nice writing here. It incorporated everything I love-Shawn getting hurt and familial angst and worried!Henry. I LOVE YOU for writing this!

XDDD

My favorite part would probably be Henry telling Shawn subtly that he doesn't think he should stay at the laundromat the next few days, because he wants his sonny boy to stay with him OH THE ADORABILITY I LOVED IT!
MonikaLisa chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Very nice story. I like the way you presented all the characters.

Thank you so much. Please keep writing!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Very nice story :)
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Loved it!
88Keys chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Wow. That was really beautiful, poignant, and well-written. I loved getting Henry's point of view. Well done!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
FANTASTIC STORY! One of the best Shawn and Henry fics I've read. I loved how you showed how Henry reacted to Shawn being in danger. I loved this! *favs*