Reviews for Seek, And Ye Shall Find
Aleanbh chapter 1 . 7/1
Beautiful and a joy to read. Thank you!
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Brilliant and perfect. You capture the impossible tangle of feelings and responsibility - both real obligations and those felt out of guilt - that the murder of Bosco's team would engender. Thank you for writing it.
sheetah chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Really nice story. I enjoyed reading it a lot :)
chymom chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
WOW! More? Loved it!
Kyizi chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I absolutely *love* this.
Syd15 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I've found this a little late, but hey, at leas I found it!

Great reading, I loved it.

You got the characters spot on and there was kissing so I can't ask for more...
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Ohh ... this one was perfect!

Sad touching and angsty with a glimmer of hope

in the end. Excellent written!

God, I love this pairing *sigh*
Avide chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Flawless.
Favorite'd.
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Wow. Wow. Wow. I'm sorry for the repetition, but I can't think of any other words to describe this. It was just- wow. I thought to myself, hmm, this is quite lengthy, so I'll see where this takes me. Boy am I glad I read it all. Wow. I'm still in awe with this. Can I say that this is my favourite one so far without sounding rude?

There was one line that really stuck out the most (I don't know why, but it really got to me): "His attire has always intrigued her, but she's been too afraid to ask why he chooses this particular style as his armour." This line was perfect. Of course, the whole thing was perfect, but this line summed up all that was/is Jane. It was perfect.

I am so glad there's a sequel to this because I can't have it end that way. I need to find out more. Thanks, yet again, for writing such a magnificent fic.
Thyqua chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
hm...where to start whilst i’m still pleasantly absorbed in the effects of the story? beautifully written, and captured the characters so well, great to read a story that explores Jane and Lisbon's feelings without loosing sight of who the characters really are. i’m off to read the sequel now, and then possibly more of your stories!
Country2776 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I love the angst mixed with the fluff good job
anthropologist chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Beautiful story, I loved the realism of it and how things didn't just work out perfectly or fall apart dramatically. Lisbon and Jane were both IC throughout and it was easy to understand how they were feeling. My heart really broke for both of them while reading this. You write their relationship very well.
Jadestar1981 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I was just surfing around FFN and I found this story which I somehow didn't see when you originally posted it.

This is one of the most powerful and amazing stories I have ever read. I couldn't stop reading, it had me captivated. It was beautiful, heartbreakingly sad and got me teary-eyed. Loved how you portrayed Lisbon's feelings, from the rage to the guilt, very well done. And Jane's touching way of comforting Lisbon - that was just awesome.

A fantastic story that dealt with the more personal aftereffects of Bosco's death - really great!
Dr.Olga chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
wow, that was brilliant! i really like the way you describe things, very thorough and beautifully written. awesome job :D
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
What I like about this most is the vivid emotional description you seem to effortlessly weave into your pros. The reader aches for Lisbon in this. I also like that you tackle Bosco's love for her, and the notion that if he hadn't come to the CBI - possibly the nearness to Lisbon again being the motivating factor - he'd still be alive. Very thought provoking.

LOVE the symbolism of the picture. Wouldn't be surprised if we discovered something similar in Lisbon's effects at home, or maybe we see her pulling it out at work during a reflective moment. Hell, even that little scene would be more fallout from Bosco's death than what we've gotten in the show so far (if you can't tell how aggravated by that I am already...)

You wrote a very poignant and touching version of Lisbon dealing with Bosco's death and I very much like it! Great job!