Reviews for Watch Over Me
Guest chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
Awesome awesome awesome. Lovely ending!
Izzyaro chapter 13 . 10/22/2011
That was brilliant. I love the relationship between Giles and Buffy, and you captured that really well. The amount of detail that was incredible, and all the characterisations were very good.

I really enjoyed reading it :)
alysha813 chapter 13 . 3/7/2011
Awesome story! I loved it!
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
Great story! Loved the part with Angel & Spike with the battle axe. I could imagine them arguing over that, lol.
Lost In A Dark Wood chapter 13 . 5/3/2010
Just came across this fic and wanted to let you know I really enjoyed it. :D
Lady Loraine chapter 13 . 4/26/2010
Great story! It felt very much like a tv episode. :)
Lady Loraine chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This is a great start to your first Buffy fic. I like the plot and the characters are well done. Sorry I'm just now seeing this. :)
goodolrupes chapter 13 . 4/8/2010
ok... you have to understand, that what i'm about to say is not a digg at you or anyone else.

i can't believe i'm about to say this, but i loved this story!

my main reason for thinking i'd hate it is 1) the promise of canon in the beginning and 2) the insistence that giles is a father figure for buffy. normally that gtfo for me haha!

but no, this was wonderful, and inspiring. I now need to go inspect my own want to write a dark!fic... m, death.

And this time, with a whole lotta B/G fun :D Thanks for sharing! Keep writing.
Sidney James TD Lemon 1900 chapter 13 . 3/8/2010
This is a great story! I loved it. Giles is by far my favorite character and...oh this was just marvelous. It's been a while since I've read a good decent Buffy fic. Very well written and a great plot, so my applause to you.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Damn ... I knew about the nightmare thing, but you wrote that scene so well that I wasn't even SURE, at first, if it was a dream or reality - especially when considering that it looked like Giles was about to WARN her about the nightmare spell. In which case, congratulations - you had be temporarily fooled, and not many FF writers can do that.

Interesting how Buffy's worse nightmare, right now, is failing to save Giles before she can let him know how much he means to them. That is without a doubt one of the most creative things I've ever seen. I felt really torn asunder as you described the scene - you captured Buffy's emotions PERFECTLY.

I'll be sure to finish this, and gODSPEED with your other projects!
Dimkaagon chapter 13 . 2/14/2010
That was a really great ending! I really liked it, even though I'm sad to see the ending of this story. It was a really awesome story and I enjoyed reading it, so thanks for writing!
Fhyre.N.Ice chapter 13 . 2/13/2010
Awesome ending! Question though. I haven't seen every Buffy episode, and trying to get through all of them in my little spare time is hectic. Does Giles actually get a new car? Because I thought for sure that somewhere he got rid of that old piece of trash he had before.
seasons chapter 13 . 2/12/2010
Agreat finish to a great story! I'm glad Buffy and Giles are continuing to bond an interesting add on maybe Buffy actually help choose Giles's two door tramp but a good place to finish. Looking foward to reading your next
mmooch chapter 13 . 2/12/2010
Very, very nice ending to the fic. Love how they talked about issues - both recent and old. And Watcher/Slayer bonding time over getting a new car made me smile.
Antenna chapter 12 . 2/10/2010
I enjoyed this story a bunch- love the hurt/comfort, loved (in an "enjoyed suffering along with the characters" way) the look into Giles and Buffy grieving each other. And I enjoyed the resolution. I think it's realistic that neither of them would be ready to talk about it yet!