Reviews for Another Country
PatronusDawn chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
Gawd. I love this story so much, I just *flails* thank you
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
Damn the cliff hangers! I would have thought that the limb-maker would have done a far better job after boasting about her gift. And she was the one who had been given free reign of time after all.
Vicky chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
It's a wonder Leonora has ANY patients at all. They probably heal quickly because they want to be far away from her. Surely Harry, or even now Draco, could share the few memories of how she treats Harry?
Meel Jacques chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Lovely! *o*
How ever... perfect!
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Jeez! Try not to be too
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Hum...
It seems fairly obvious that they like.
How far to fall in love?
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
There! Harry can speak my language. I am Brazilian (Portuguese speak)! HAHAHAHA
But I love English. I think a beautiful language.
But Latin is really cute too! * o *
For some reason, I do not think beautiful Spanish, but like the rest! (not sure if I would like to Portuguese if from abroad)
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
i loved it but im curious to what the poem was or said
I know okay chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Once something like that happens you can't go back. His friends either have to accept it and still be his friends the way he is now or leave. It angers me when people don't accept things like that when there is nothing anyone can do about it and sometimes if there is. I doubt I'd be as close to them ever again by their own actions, regardless if I went back to my old self or not.
I know okay chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Nice.
I know okay chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
That's good he finally got to leave even if it's unconventional for him to be at Malfoy Manor instead of home.
I know okay chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
How horrible. To be treated like a child and in the hospital for a month with no end in sight.

I had a friend that had a stroke and she could no longer speak English, or Spanish, which she taught. She did, however, speak Portuguese, which she only knew a little of and spoke it fluently and no longer understood English or Spanish. The hospital staff struggled to find someone that could speak it here. It took 6 months for her to relearn the languages she already knew. Her family all spoke English and her husband's Spanish, so that was a difficult time for them.
LandlessLord chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
I absolutely love the idea for this story! Need a translation for the poem though.
Rhea Silmouring chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Catull. Beautiful. :)
TheCauldron chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
I absolutely love the idea for this story! And it's brilliantly and tastefully handled too. Need a translation for the poem though. :)