Reviews for Another Country
SarahLuzie chapter 4 . 3/19
I love this story. It's really good and well written
AnyankaEllie chapter 4 . 3/2
What an interesting idea for a story ) When you mentioned brain damage, I thought it was something more drastic, but as it is here it's also hard for them to learn to live with. Thanks for the story.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 4 . 1/20
Translation?
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
I like a lot!
PatronusDawn chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
Gawd. I love this story so much, I just *flails* thank you
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
Damn the cliff hangers! I would have thought that the limb-maker would have done a far better job after boasting about her gift. And she was the one who had been given free reign of time after all.
Vicky chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
It's a wonder Leonora has ANY patients at all. They probably heal quickly because they want to be far away from her. Surely Harry, or even now Draco, could share the few memories of how she treats Harry?
Meel Jacques chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Lovely! *o*
How ever... perfect!
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Jeez! Try not to be too
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Hum...
It seems fairly obvious that they like.
How far to fall in love?
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
There! Harry can speak my language. I am Brazilian (Portuguese speak)! HAHAHAHA
But I love English. I think a beautiful language.
But Latin is really cute too! * o *
For some reason, I do not think beautiful Spanish, but like the rest! (not sure if I would like to Portuguese if from abroad)
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
i loved it but im curious to what the poem was or said
I know okay chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Once something like that happens you can't go back. His friends either have to accept it and still be his friends the way he is now or leave. It angers me when people don't accept things like that when there is nothing anyone can do about it and sometimes if there is. I doubt I'd be as close to them ever again by their own actions, regardless if I went back to my old self or not.
I know okay chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Nice.
I know okay chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
That's good he finally got to leave even if it's unconventional for him to be at Malfoy Manor instead of home.