Reviews for The Seventh Trumpet
arbitrary9 chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
Great story! The mike character was fleshed out really well, he reminded me a little of Ian edgerton.
Don and Charlie banter was also well done :)
Melvisik chapter 16 . 8/25/2011
Holy...is there a sequel to this? Cause, wow, just wow.
Jane Mays chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
Love the story of an 11 year old Charlie getting drunk on champagne!
Foreverwolf chapter 16 . 9/26/2010
Evil cliffee! This was fantastic! I couldn't put it down! Love that Charlie whump and over protective Don!

And yay, a trilogy! When is the next one expected to come out?

Excellent work!
Escape my reality chapter 16 . 7/26/2010
great ending! very dramatic and intense, love the allude to a higher player in the game and also the homeless mans warning
1st endeavor chapter 16 . 7/20/2010
This was an amazing story from start to finish. A well-written, exciting adventure that kept me on the edge of my seat. Bravo for a job well-done! The fact that it is the first part of a trilogy is just "icing on the cake".

It's needless to say that I will be eagerly watching for part 2. :)

1st E.
stucky1513 chapter 16 . 7/20/2010
It's amazing how the story keeps growing larger and expanding, creating so many more plots and ideas. I'm thrilled to see ur continuing the story in the form of a trilogy, just makes the anticipation of whats to come so much more better. U have such a great talent for writing and ur creativity is obvious. I am very excited to see how the story will progress. There is no doubt in my mind that it will be worth the read.
luvnumb3rs chapter 15 . 7/1/2010
Awesome update
1st endeavor chapter 15 . 7/1/2010
Wonderful chapter. Loved the interaction between the brothers but Charlie's thoughts of hard times ahead was chilling.
stucky1513 chapter 15 . 6/30/2010
I love how lighthearted this chapter was. Just seeing Charlie and Don being brothers and having a good time together without the normal angst they go through was such a nice reprieve. That's not to say I don't enjoy the angst cause I love it! But again this was just a really nice chapter and I was glad to see the happy moments before it got dark and angsty once again. Keep up the incredible work!
Angel1178 chapter 14 . 6/27/2010
Just read this whole story, love it so far, can't wait for the next chapter!
Jazmingirl chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
wow I do love this story
stucky1513 chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
I love how the story is progressing. I had first thought the story was wrapping up, but now it seems to be moving in a different direction, either promising more chapter or a sequel! I love the relationship between Charlie and Don, but right now I'm love the relationship between Charlie and Mike just as much if not more. Can't wait to see where the plot leads to.
Escape my reality chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
very emotional chapter:) very realistic and love all the conversations/interactions between charlie and mike. you did a really good job with keeping his character from becoming a Gary Stu. also like the scene where charlie get the request, all in all great chapter and thanks so much for getting so many out in such a short time!
luvnumb3rs chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
We need another chapter it is getting really good. There has to be trouble lurking on teh brothers vacation.