Reviews for Disquiet, horror and perturbation follows
MichaellaD chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
This is a fantastic story!
LouiseKurylo chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
Brilliant. You are superb in making explicit the complex, shifting thoughts and feelings of Lisbon and Jane. Thank you for writing it.
Katrina chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Really like the characterisation in this first chapter, looking forward to reading more.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Really enjoyed this one, even if it wasn't very fluffy
yaba chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
I think in this part what I really liked was Jane's slow realization how he might be corrupting Lisbon. I thought it set up nicely the remainder of the season, (since he's toned down his antics just a bit recently). I also think you did a good job keeping the events of the show in tune with each character's thoughts and I appreciate that because it makes it all the more interesting. I really like this story. The title is awesome too :) thank you!

yaba chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Personally, I thought Jane was a complete dick in this episode. I think he thought himself very important and Lisbon's speedy reaction to his arrogance humbled him I think. I like his thoughts as he thinks about RJ being taken away from him and of course Lisbon's contemplations. God, I love her character and you bring out what I like best about her :)

yaba chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
I think it's absolutely brilliant how you managed to find an explanation for Lisbon's behavior in season 2 as well as Jane's, he's a very complicated character as is obvious but Lisbon's depth is rarely addressed in some stories and I am beyond glad you chose to focus on her side of things too.

Minelli being concerned for her is completely understandable. I look at him as her father figure and I think it's great that you bring that out here. Great writing :)

Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
“You saved me,” she whispered quietly to his back.

He’d pretended not to hear. After all, that hadn’t been a choice. Not really.

favorite line in this chapter by far, I think it sums up pretty nicely the two perspectives in this chapter and sets up the remainder of this story. I keep rereading it, because your exploration of Jane's thought process especially is just so damn cool. I'm glad you were my secret santa :)