Reviews for Mistletoe and Reindeer Antlers
wisegirl71301 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
AWESOME SAUCE
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Loved this. Your stories are always so damn cute.
ifan13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Aw, very cute. I loved how Lisbon knew what they were betting over in the beginning. And I liked Jane's sneakiness. :)
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This is definitely one of my favorites :)
TotalCitron chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
aww, you can't help but love lisbon?
csiAngel chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
A lovely, fun, festive fic :) I love Jane putting mistletoe on her antler. Lol!
kate chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Lisbon in reindeer antlers! so much win!
theskydreamer chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This was so lovely! I loved *-*
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Okay.. I have no idea why I hadn't reviewed this when I had obviously read it before xD. I think it was because I read it on JF last year first? :P I got here now because I was browsing deviantart and I made a chibi Lisbon with her antlers and the mistletoe and I had the suspicion that the fic was yours, so I clicked on the link I put on the description and voila! It WAS yours lol My lack of memory amazes me sometimes.

Ahem. I'm rambling. I just love seasonal fics, and this one is so cute. The ending particularly makes me grin like an idiot, and I was feeling a bit down tonight so I'm glad I re-read this :) I think I might have commented on that thread already (? maybe?) at its given time but I don't care :p positive feedback is always well-received right :)?
13 Jo chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I loved this story.

Everyone was in character. You captured their characteristics really well. It was interesting and funny. I loved the reindeer antler headband. Yes, she'd look really cute with it!

And OF COURSE she's got everything under control! LOL!

Great story! Keep writing more!
Anna chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was so sweet:)
Arcadya chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Giggle, now wouldn't this just be awesome in a christmas episode?

Now really, I think you should write a script and send it in, who knows... it could happen ;)

I love the blase Lisbon with Reindeer Antlers. Very awesome.
MK chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Wonderful, wonderful story. I found it tonight and immediately added it to my keeper file. Thank you very much for posting it!

(It was Lisbon's reindeer antlers that made it so good for me. I kept giggling at the image of the oh-so-proper agent in a silly fuzzy hat.) :}
The Lonely Fox chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Awsome story. Loved it
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Love it! :D Cute and fuzzy, as well as well-written with good characterizations!