Reviews for Mutual Liberation
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I love all of these :)
Afterglow04 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Oh. I liked this one even more. Though it was angstier, but I'll be the first to admit that I *love* a well-written fight scene between them. And your dialogue here just blew me away, I really enjoyed this. Words have always been their best weapons and they're both so wonderfully broken, really.

And I think I remember you mentioning some time ago that you were unsure of your ability to write romance between these two, but you do it extremely well. It's not blatant, it's not obvious, it's not cheesy or unrealistic. It's perfect.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I really liked the emotional honesty and harshness of this story. It's very raw and powerful! A wonderful job!
Dogeatdog chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Two words. Awesome Sauce.
Carrie O'Neal chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
amazing story! i saw that there are sequels to this FF, so i'll continue with those as soon as i've finished writing this review )
Cathartes chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I just went back and read this (found it on someone else's profile) and it's so powerful and good! They really would make a terrible couple, wouldn't they? He's so selfish and and she's too much of a martyr . . . She's gonna wish she ended up with Bosco. And yet I like them together! Maybe *I'm* the masochist . . .
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Although I'm firmly in the camp of "I don't want Jane and Lisbon together ANY time soon, if ever, because I enjoy them toying the the tension of their unrealized, not-admitted feelings for each other" far too much, I LIKE this.

Really. I was already spouting EVERYTHING you had Lisbon throw at him after the flippant way he dismissed her blackmailing act with Bosco. Actually, I'd have had her be a bit uglier if they weren't an established item in this, but you held her righteous anger in perfectly taught for this. And Jane's anger that she might be doing all of it to pay him back for the Hardy incident was unexpected and brilliant. Never thought of him going down that road (mainly because I'm still pissed at him for post-jail incident...and I happened to have actually liked Bosco) but it fits perfectly into this argument.

Yep. Thank you for letting Lisbon get a bit of her own back from Jane in this. Because I'm still fuming a bit on her behalf. Hee!
Famous4it chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I absolutely love this! It's fantastic and so Lisbon and Jane!
cureless chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
this is BY FAR, the MOST fiery argument between Jane and Lisbon I've read so far!

very beautifully written and absolutely believable and I think both of them could get under each other's skin sometimes.. how you described the whole scene is SO magical .. I was truly horrified that it's end badly! but as the whole tone changed from fiery to being honest is so flawless.. I'll keep raving about this one for the whole coming days .. it's just beautiful!

keep it up!
lisbon69 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
WOW! that was exsplosive! it was wow! hope it's not a one shot thouigh... it's awesomely written
Mabeline36 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Wow, I'm blown away! So much in this one fiction that I think I'll read it again later, because I'm sure I'll find things I missed first time around. So well written,great story and such a lot of emotion.
yaba chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
omg, that ending just literally makes my toes curl. You certainly have a way with words, woman. I like this because it's realistic. Lisbon understands this will not continue on smoothly that there will be bumps in the road but she's willing to face them and that's what matters.

As for Jane, I think your one-shot portrays perfectly that he has alot of healing to do and hopefully he will do that with Lisbon by his side, not shutting her out or doing anything too crazy. I really loved it and can totally picture their relationship unfolding exactly the way you've showed post-Jane's stint in the slammer. Very awesome :) THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GIFTS!
shepweir always chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Outstanding story and true to character. I can completely see a moment like this happening between Lisbon and Jane.