Reviews for Cyanide
Vam21 chapter 13 . 2/18/2019
You need to finish this story I love it and I wanna know how it ends!
TakTofu chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
Frick. I love Ryuichi. XDD
Momokoyvp chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Yay! You updated!

I sort of forgot about this story though. ;

Anyways it's good to see the update. Can't wait till the next! :)
mustachaphobia IS real u fool chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
A threesome and a lapdance all in one night, all I can say is if I don't stop this massive nosebleed soon I may die of bloodloss and miss the rest of The awsomness.
Neko-sama91 chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
this was well worth the wait. cant wait til next time.
Sinflower chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
Uh-oh. Who is this Akio you speak of? 0_o I look forward to finding out. I ALMOST lost interest in this story. Good thing you updated! _
mustachaphobia IS real u fool chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
I was reading this while the song taking over me by evanescence came on, what a strange yet awsome cowincidink, it sets the mood perfectly. ;)
Commandomomo chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
yuri violinist chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
ZOMGEEEEEE YUKI AND HIRO FIGHT! Kinda wish you'd described that one out to us :P

but anyway great chapter! can't wait for more!
yuri violinist chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
HEY! i'm so sorry i've been away for so long, these past few months have been so crazy lately! but i'm back! if you still need another beta, i'm back on the market :D

great chapter! great lap dance, and great choice of songs. keep it up!
MissGamer chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
wow, this was a super roller coaster story.

ryuichi is love XP

that was just a random declaration.

anyway, i loved the story flow, shuichi's roller coaster emotions was wonderful.

keep up the good work! )
DainaLi chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
LOVE IT! Ahh it just keeps getting better & better, & then more sad :( Things just can't ever seem to work out between Yuki & Shu. & Ryuichi was so...aggressive. Interesting. I can't wait to see how it works out. 3
Neko-sama91 chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
Amazing. Can't wait till the next chapter.
Sinflower chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
Wow. What a great chapter. I didn't necessarily like the songs but still, it was pretty great. I like where the story is going and I'm surprised that Shu actually broke up with Eiri 0_0 and satisfied that he's fucking Ryuichi 0_0 Anxious to see how it climaxes and ties together. Sex, violence...what more does a good story need? _
Momokoyvp chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
Poor shuichi, things for shuichi just seem to be getting worse.

Can't wait for the next chapter. :)