Reviews for A Bachelor Christmas
DJ everything chapter 2 . 4/6
AWWWW!
Pudding chapter 2 . 1/19
Maaan! that was cute! luved it and yeah i like ur comashipping fics. I simply luv this pairing.
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Loved it! XD
Shinsi chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET! SO CUTE! ;3 GO COMASHIPPING!
Shinsi chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
HAHAHAHHAHAHA! THAT WAS SOOOOOOO FUNNY! WEN PAUL AND GARY WERE FIGHTING 4 ASH WITH MONEY! ;D SOOOOOOO FUNNY! IM REALLY SERPRISED THAT PAUL WON! ;3 that happend to me once! I was ash and my boyfriend was Paul and this boy named Jesse was Gary.

So Ethen (my boyfriend ) wasn't my boyfriend back then but wen I came up the stage Jesse bid like $400 for me and this made Ethen mad and said he would bid $600 for me but Jesse bid $800 for me and... will... Ethen didn't have more money... He only had $100 more so he said " I BID $900 FOR HER!" and will Jesse didn't have more money so he gave up... I was surprised... But I eventuelly found that he had feelings for me and I told him I returned those feeling back to! Soo we've been together since than! ;3 5 mounths by
the way oh and Ethen got that money from his alounces... Sooo yeah he has now $500 SOOOOOOOOOOO far.
Neko Serena chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Aww, so kawii! The old mistletoe trick works every time! :)
FacebookFrenzy chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
that was ceeewwwwwttteee!
hermaeus chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I loved it! It was so sweet yet the part about Brock in the end added just the right amount of humor to close the fluffy story.
Pikapi72 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Aha That was sweet and cute. I liked the ending a lot. Brock had nobody to help him or even cared lol.
Flannelpower chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I love this fanfic so much! When it said who bid on Ash I stopped scrolling down at Professor(I'm sure I spelled it wrong but I dont care) Oak. (I'm using my dsi so it didn't fit everything) (( Well anyway, my mouth dropped in laughter and disgust)) But when I scrolled down and read grandson Gary I grinned from ear to ear. (My first Ash pairing was with Gary lol.) You reminded me how much I miss that pairing! (Allthough Gary probably planned on humiliating Ash and torturing him...just sayin') ((I'd probably still end up reading it though)) Wow I am weird!
where-is-my-ramen chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
! cuuuuttteeee! that was just wonderful! normally i request for people to make another chapter if i like the fic but yours was so awesome it would almost make me cry if i read another chapter!
black fire fox56 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
so cute!
XxFoxsxX chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
well somebody was on the rebound hehe
Mantinas chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
This was great!
witlee chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
cool storry really love the way you write :D

keep it up :D