Reviews for Voices in the Walls
kindofabadger chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
*sigh* I suppose since 2 years have passed, this maybe will not be continued? That makes me sad because I am truly hooked and will forever imagine what happened next.

Lovely work.
kindofabadger chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh my god, this is fantastic! So glad I stumbled and landed here to read this. I'm enthralled and I was positively giddy at Zexion's verbal blasting of Marluxia. The best! I can't wait to see what comes in the next chapter.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Gods. Had I had the idea to actually check and see if you had any stories besides the one I have been following for a year now, I would have been in paradise. As it stands, I am kicking myself in an anatomically impossible to reach sphincter of the body, and repeating the common phrase "Why oh why oh why did I not see these other stories why?"

This shows the power, strength, overall command of tone, diction, syntax, foreshadowing, and especially exceptionally placed and performed humor I witness with each chapter of your stories I read. If the process would not hurt so much (and most likely kill me) I would shed tears of blood and gold for the beauty of your writing, especially your intense command of he characters and the humor you instill them with for each scene; wrapping the entire experience with a surreal atmosphere that makes me feel as though I should fall to my knees and worship the figurative ground you write on. It is truely an honor to read this story, or any of them really, that you write.
LiteraryMirage chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Ahh so much love for Namine. _ And I kind of adored Zexion getting the last word with Saix. XD Great job and glad to see you posting once again!
LoquitorLatinae chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Yay, update! Haha, I was so excited when I say that you had put up a new chapter that I think I may have literally been bouncing in my seat. Whether or not six months have passed, your most recent chapter never missed a beat and flawlessly continued the story. I liked your inclusion of the Advent Children boys and Saix, though it does make me wonder how Xemnas will fit into all of this (if at all).

In the next chapter, I hope we get to see a return of our favorite clumsy stagehand, but I suppose absence makes the heart grow stronger? Either way, no matter how long we'll wait, the beauty of your stories is that my interest in them never seems to wane. That's part of your gift for writing I think.

All in all, great chapter and I hope to hear more from you soon!

Tekko chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Ah, Zexion. Your tongue is like a whip to the mind. Though shorter in content than the previous chapter this is just as riveting, in my opinion (then again, I do love a good confrontation). I am quite curious as to how Zexion plans on getting to see Dem again- will he have to find a different way to trigger the shift? Is he pulled into their world by some kind of unconscious will of the lost souls, wanting - needing to have their story heard?

I will be anxiously awaiting the next update!

Tekko chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow. I don't usually read this pairing but there's a history of your stories sucking me in the moment I lay my eyes upon beautifully weaved words. The spirits of those come past have always been a fascination of mine and I can't help but think that this story with be heartbreakingly tragic (doomed to failure, right from the start) and yet I want more. Amazing first chapter- I will be going on the read the next and any others that will be added to this *bows*

Cyan Sonata chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
SO excited to see the new chapter!

Rather disappointed to find that it was mostly setup but I absolutely LOVE your stories and am happy to have anything to read!

This story is starting soooo fascinating. Praying for little writing fairies to assist you so I don't have to wait as long for another chapter -pray pray pray-
luckless-is-me chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Oh, wow. That was the most dangerously pleasant business meeting in exsistence.

The content was a bit nothing-ish in terms of excitment, but these types if chapters are necessary.

Anyway, well written as always and I'm looking forward to reading more soon. I'm still wondering how this story is going out, so to speak.
Lindoreda chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
I always love seeing updates from you, so it kind of surprises me that this is the first time I've reviewed. ' But that part about Namine and unicorns reminded me of a picture I saw, and I wanted to share it with you. art/KH-Shush-165056236

As always (though I've never told you before) I consider you one of the best writers on ffnet, and I really really like this story. _ Keep up the good work!
Mortalita chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
I'm very glad there's an update, a little sad at the complete lack of Demyx (except when Zexy's thinkin of him x3). I can't wait for the next installment (I hope it's not another six months from now, but I can manage if I must wait that long). Good luck with the chapter and with life being so busy for you.
LoquitorLatinae chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Good lord, I wish that I could explain how awesome I think your stories are!

I usually don't write reviews, but I had to write one for this story. I read it around when it first came out and was re-reading it just now when I realized just how desperately I want it to be finished. Much like your "Marked and Hunted" chapter story, this has absolutely captured my imagination and I can't stand not knowing how it ends. The characters, the plot, the setting you created for them-everything is beautifully written. You have no idea how much of my time is spent dreaming up possibilities for this and "Hunted"'s endings. It's...well, it's kind of pathetic actually; some days I think more about your stories than my own! XD

Anyway, I know how writing goes (not to mention you have multiple stories going on at once) so I understand that an update can take a while, but I was hoping that one more voice in favor of this story's continuation may help the cause, even if just in the tinest bit.

strange'eagle chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Zexion's dead. Demyx is the one alive.

BAM! *runs away*

LOLZ, nah. (though I wouldn't mind it if it went that way...pulled a little Six Sense...)

(Really, I've already made up an alternate plot for this story based on that. lol)

Wonderful! You've gotten my imagination going on this one. ;)
Cyan Sonata chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Awesome awesome AWESOME story so far!
Renji-kun chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
... Wow. This story completely enraptured me for the past two hours. I wish I could leave a more coherent review but I'm simply feeling too ajdklsajdla to do so. I literally felt like I was transported into this fic, and the two different realities, and you portray the characters and everything they're feeling so well! Argh! Please, please update soon! The cliff hanger is already beginning to haunt me. 3