Reviews for The Compound
Randomness is Awesome chapter 100 . 11/14
This was AMAZING. You don't know how many sleepless nights I had, reading this and screaming into my pillows because OHMYGOD THE FEELSSS. Your characterization was beautiful and incredibly realistic. I cried over this. The plot is fantastic and still believable, and Kenna is definitely a hero I would love to meet. The character relationships are perfectttt TT_TT. I was heartbroken that this had to end, but I can't imagine a better ending. Thank you so much for showing me Kenna's story. I loved it, loved it, loved it.
ellesnyder chapter 100 . 11/3
I can't tell you how much I loved this. Like, you don't even know. I love that you developed your own character so fully and the whole thing with Cas and I don't even know, I just loved it.
lzech216 chapter 67 . 10/10
kenzwinchester chapter 58 . 8/17
love this fic so far. love mckenna but wished you had shown more of a relationship between her and bobby. i get that hes like her protective father but we dont get to see that much deep interaction between them.
Lina chapter 100 . 3/5
Beautiful story. I loved it!
Lina chapter 95 . 3/5
That was so sad...
Lina chapter 89 . 3/5
Lina chapter 86 . 3/5
This is SO good. I've been going through this story for the past two days and I'm so in love
Anea the Morwinyon chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Woman, you're evil. Thumbs up.
DREAMLESSLY17 chapter 100 . 10/16/2014
One of the best Supernatural fanfics out there
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
lol sams talking about her hunting side and dean just talks about her feminine side
Guest chapter 100 . 9/21/2014
Seriously though, I have school in 5 hours. Look what you have done to me! Loved your story so much! Just what I was looking for! Thank you!
Guest chapter 100 . 7/13/2014
Loved this story, I cried and felt so many emotions during the whole thing. You are an amazing writer
Loveless150050 chapter 26 . 6/29/2014
I'm soo sad! Kenna has a hell of a life now this to add to it!
Luna0starr chapter 100 . 6/4/2014
I friggin love this story! From beginning to end, and it just flew by! You're an amazing author.