Reviews for The Compound
Anea the Morwinyon chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Woman, you're evil. Thumbs up.
DREAMLESSLY17 chapter 100 . 10/16/2014
One of the best Supernatural fanfics out there
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
lol sams talking about her hunting side and dean just talks about her feminine side
Guest chapter 100 . 9/21/2014
Seriously though, I have school in 5 hours. Look what you have done to me! Loved your story so much! Just what I was looking for! Thank you!
Guest chapter 100 . 7/13/2014
Loved this story, I cried and felt so many emotions during the whole thing. You are an amazing writer
Loveless150050 chapter 26 . 6/29/2014
I'm soo sad! Kenna has a hell of a life now this to add to it!
Luna0starr chapter 100 . 6/4/2014
I friggin love this story! From beginning to end, and it just flew by! You're an amazing author.
KMarie1994 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I love you right now, because my name is Kenna (:
Amanda chapter 51 . 1/9/2014
I think the kiss scene turned out alright, good job. This has been a lovely read thus far.
nerdyglasses274 chapter 100 . 11/23/2013
OH… MY… GOD.
You-
You just-
You're a god. I don't know how else to say it.
You. Are. A GOD.
This was literally the BEST fanfic I've ever read for SPN.
I'm following you, I'm favoriting you, I'm worshipping you…. How else can I show you my devotion?
I will bake you brownies. And pies.
Can you tell I enjoyed your story?
I LOVED the way you established Dean and Kenna's relationship. LOVED IT. And I also love how you had character development. I mean, ALL of the characters changed so much throughout the story. Hot damn. You are good at this.
jesskalynn4 chapter 100 . 11/6/2013
Yay. Kenna and Dean finally get their HEA.
shesellsseashells33 chapter 100 . 8/26/2013
Hey. I know you did this story a long time ago, but I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved it. A lot of my own inspiration is coming from this story - not like stealing ideas but more like being motivated to do my own. Your writing is fantastic and your ideas are great. Good luck with whatever you're doing nowadays!
AmyPond211 chapter 77 . 8/16/2013
I imagine Kenna being portrayed by Katheryn Winnick
M chapter 100 . 7/8/2013
I haven't really written one of these before but here goes. This was a really fantastic story. It changed the plot line of supernatural while staying true to the show. The characterizitions were believable, the heroine well rounded, and the romance adorable. I loved it!
isis.mama chapter 67 . 7/8/2013
I thought that love scene was perfect for Dean and Kenna.