Reviews for The Compound
Guesswho chapter 37 . 4/19
Angel Express, baby!
Guesswho chapter 19 . 4/19
Can you please magically put me in her place? Pretty please?
Guesswho chapter 11 . 4/19
'She smells like Apple pie!' And just how do you know that, Dean?
Guesswho chapter 1 . 4/19
Ooh ooh! I can't wait to see what happens.
Randomness is Awesome chapter 100 . 11/14/2015
This was AMAZING. You don't know how many sleepless nights I had, reading this and screaming into my pillows because OHMYGOD THE FEELSSS. Your characterization was beautiful and incredibly realistic. I cried over this. The plot is fantastic and still believable, and Kenna is definitely a hero I would love to meet. The character relationships are perfectttt TT_TT. I was heartbroken that this had to end, but I can't imagine a better ending. Thank you so much for showing me Kenna's story. I loved it, loved it, loved it.
ellesnyder chapter 100 . 11/3/2015
I can't tell you how much I loved this. Like, you don't even know. I love that you developed your own character so fully and the whole thing with Cas and I don't even know, I just loved it.
lzech216 chapter 67 . 10/10/2015
Perfect
kenzwinchester chapter 58 . 8/17/2015
love this fic so far. love mckenna but wished you had shown more of a relationship between her and bobby. i get that hes like her protective father but we dont get to see that much deep interaction between them.
Lina chapter 100 . 3/5/2015
Beautiful story. I loved it!
Lina chapter 95 . 3/5/2015
That was so sad...
Lina chapter 89 . 3/5/2015
*screams*
Lina chapter 86 . 3/5/2015
This is SO good. I've been going through this story for the past two days and I'm so in love
Oh Eurydice chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Woman, you're evil. Thumbs up.
DREAMLESSLY17 chapter 100 . 10/16/2014
One of the best Supernatural fanfics out there
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
lol sams talking about her hunting side and dean just talks about her feminine side