Reviews for Just the Two of Us
Nexusdiva chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
so funny i was lmaf
irishpepsigurl chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Oh, I read this a long time ago but I didn't have an account so I didn't get to review! I thought this was funny, especially the end! XD I just love the way they reacted to that...I can see the looks on their faces! Nice job!
dead-acct-lefted-site chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
AWESOME.
TimTebow chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
it's really funny especially when you made fun of Cena. Slash is kind of silly considering very guy in wrestling is straight but i guess to some it's entertainingbut seriously hardycest what's up with that...

But i'm all for gay marriage if 2 people want to love each other i say ,let them,

whether it's man/woman,man/man or female/female go ahead.
Doorist -vyvrik chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
lol i loved this! very funny. and i hate the combined names, especialy 'candy' i really hate that. (even though i know most of the people who came up with the names and i know they're a joke, but i still hate em. yet i still use them, wtf?) ha.
suspect tomatoes chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
AH OMG YOU WROTE IT

LMAO JERICHO THOUGHT ABOUT IT FOR A MINUTE

I LOVED THIS OMG
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I really don't think I could love you any more than I already do.

You friggin' crack me up, babe. This was just what I needed to make me feel better.

Pfft. Your opinions are JUST FINE. I read slash, & am I offended by it? No.

I wonder if this is really how they'd react..

Tina
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I have nothing against gay people, obviously, lol, BUT... I hate the slash on this site.

TED IS NOT GAY. (Sorry, I just had to clear that up)

and...the pairing names? who comes up with them?

Codiasi?

Matticho?

Junk?

Chipmunk?

Randiasi?

haha.

okay, you won me over with this line...

Randy's head turned faster than Cena running to a Vince McMahon 'Kiss my Ass Club' session.

lmao!

Christian was hilarious in this.

"Slash. If you're gonna talk about it, call it slash."

He acts like its the most natural thing in the world.

I loved this! It was hilarious!