Reviews for Inner Workings
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
That bit about Dracos two 'bodygaurds/friends' is bittersweet. I enjoyed these little sneak peek into their thoughts. Sad but enjoyable.
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Huh, the thoughts of those two never crossed my mind to be examined. But it makes sence. As regretful ad Ron is, he didn't try too hard to correct his mistakes...
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Losing a child will haunt any parent. All the what ifs that flashes through a parent/ siblings head. I'm glad they still think of her and include her in their lives.
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Dawww a fathers private thoughts revealed. Draco will always be his little boy.
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
The way you write these characters seems as if they are just a normal familly in the wizarding world. I find the Elfs perspective rather funny in a truthful way.
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
How cute. The little slice of life; makes me want to read more.
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
A little short stories are fun to read. Poor thing hiding things from big bad monsters. LOL, he's still a little boy at heart.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Would Draco feel better or worse knowing that she has seen more than he?
Sook03 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Goodness, Freud was right. Men marry women that take after their mothers.
mkq.9317 chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
you should consider taking all your drabbles, one-shots, two-shots etc. and compiling them into a story or sth. they are extremely touching and real but the thing is, they could be more. not saying that you DO it, just that you think about it. :).

cheers, if you have any original work, mind throwing some this way? :D
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
Gotta love it when Narcissa misses Dobby for being the best hairdresser she's had...

Have I mentioned you are amazing at characterization?
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
Gah, it's a cute-fest! ...especially enjoyed this little bit. Lucius will always have a special place in my heart.
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This one is cute :)
darklori chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
that's so cute! I always think that Ron and Hermoine aren't for each other, I prefer Draco to Hermoine anytime! :) This is so well-written! I loved it. Happy christmas!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
These are really fantastic, I enjoyed them a lot :) Merry Christmas!