Reviews for Golden Stare
FuckinShitZoro chapter 25 . 9/13
DUDE, YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS, I HAVE /NO UPDATES KILL ME/ DISEASE THIS IS IMPORTANT. IF YOU DON'T UPDATE I'LL DIE FROM MY RARE DISEASE CAUSED BY READING TOO MUCH FANFICTIONS
I know I sound rather weird after saying this but... why not make this story take an angsty turn? It's probably the only route after reading all this. After all, Edward still has a LOT of info that many readers would like for him to share to the others. So why not~! You have been keeping us waiting for five years you know~?
[ I apologize if any of that offended you or anything. But I really do would like you to keep this story going! I'll wait till then, Author-san~!]
- Aurel~
Komikoru chapter 25 . 4/26
I think you should make Ed say it all. I mean, YOU ARE MAKING ME TOO EXCITED FOR HIM TO SAY IT AND SEE THOSE FOOLISH POLICE OFFICERS REACTIONS. Sorry. But please do update this as soon as possible.
aris7 chapter 25 . 4/18
update please!
Mimistar395 chapter 25 . 3/14
Aw. Well I hope that your exams went well. Even with this being incomplete it was really good. i wish there was more!
Winged Serpent of Light chapter 25 . 2/20
Goddammit.
Please update.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/28/2015
More please
Lecia chapter 25 . 12/5/2015
I hope you continue the story someday. It's really good. I've been trying to find a crossover where Ed tells someone the truth about how he got his automail. It felt like yours was going there at some point. I hope you update!
commoner246 chapter 25 . 10/22/2015
Hey~. How are those exams coming? I figured you would have been done with them now, considering its Oct. 22, 2015? Anyway I love this story, I hope everything has fallen into place in your life. Yes because I want this story continued, but also just for your sanity.
MusicLover315 chapter 25 . 10/14/2015
I beg you to continue this story. I need more! It's really good, I'm sad you justs topped writing it :(
Guest chapter 25 . 10/11/2015
You have to update you went to far to stop
Old Fanfic Fiend chapter 25 . 9/6/2015
A good story, pity it stopped this far in. As it was last updated in 2011, I doubt there will be any more updates. But a great story none-the-less with what was given.
nightshaderider chapter 25 . 7/29/2015
This is me yelling at you TO PLEASE FINISH WRITING THIS AMAZING FAN-FICTION ITS BEEN HOW MANY YEARS 4 SINCE YOUVE UPDATED SOOO PLEASE UPDATE AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED! please and thank you...
firedog1235 chapter 25 . 6/29/2015
This is me yelling at me! Write more wonderful fan fiction! :)

-firedog1235
Maka Ano chapter 25 . 4/28/2015
I hope you continue with this story It is so amazing