Reviews for The Beauty Within
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 3/28
A very sweet ending. You made me laugh with him carrying he to the bedroom and most likely bruising her. Only because they were laughing. What a lovely short story you had her. Thank you for it. I enjoyed it.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 3/28
I had not even thought of them having children. My husband and I went the childfree lifestyle, as we did not want children. We both love kids, just not for us. So, things like this don't cross my mind until the author places them there. I can understand his fears. Mine would be that babies and even children, get into things that are dangerous for them. I would be paranoid of them getting into that sort of thing, because of no sight, eek. I am glad his parents spoke to him, knowing something was really wrong. I was surprised that he was thinking of ending things with Bella because of his fears. I really liked that Bella said that she was researching the hell out of every aspect of their relationship. That means that she is truly in this. Wonder if she is learning Braille? Why did he move? Did he have to? That was an odd part. Except that he could ask her to move in with him.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 3/28
He had mentioned that he lost his sight at age ten. I put him around mid to late twenties in my mind. I figured he had a few dates in his past. With him being a good looking man, I imagine it may have gone past just dating with a few of the women, which had me wondering if he was a virgin. Question answered here. And, he is no longer. That lemon was perfect for the two of them. It was sweet that he had wished he could see her in that moment, then will that thought process away. I liked that he refused to let that line of thinking interrupt what was happening in the moment. Very sweet.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 3/28
Oh, I like that they already love one another. I truly believe in the 'when you know, you know' bit. I love that you used it here. It can really happen. My hubs and I have been together twenty-seven years and we both knew within the first week of knowing each other, that is was forever love. Enjoying this story of yours.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/28
Awww, this was a really sweet first chapter. I've read only one other blind Edward. That one I read years and years ago. That Edward was able to have surgery to restore his sight. A surgery he didn't want, as he was afraid that if he had it, that something would go wrong and when they perfected it, he would no longer be a candidate. It worked and he was finally able to see his Bella.
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 5 . 1/7
Beautiful story
Manasseh chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
Wow such a sweet story. It left me wanting more...
harkie5 chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/6/2016
Love It!
louanne61 chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
This is a wonderful little story. Thank you for sharing it.
cappcat chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
So lovely. What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it.
lucyblythe chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
This is such a sweet little story. It makes me feel all warm & gooey inside.
together25x3 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Beautiful story, I absolutely loved it!
Syndi-Dowell chapter 5 . 11/29/2014