Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
Aashi chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Your Lila Bray stories are wonderful... Please update this soon! Pleaseeee! Poor Lila. :'(
TeamDean79 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
I think it's great. Of course! I love Bray. Damn...Dean tries so goddamn hard to be a good dad. Update...if you can, because I love Bray so much! (Yup, I think that's what I'm going to call her now)
januarysunshine13 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Ooh poor Bray and poorer Dean! But I think it's time for some fun filled stories. Our Dean hasn't gotten any light hearted moments for a long time.. Please give me a fic with total happiness and joy. Even if it is in AU!
groovinontheinside chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Awww...poor dean! Can't wait to read more!
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This is...well...GOOD. I like it. Now...is this an AU of 'tell me my name'? Because if it's not...I dunno, I was spending my time reading this trying to keep up. And I know it's been nearly a year, but I'll be waiting for the second part!
Lynx chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Wow, this is REALLY good! Great story! :)
deansbabygirl934 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
lovedthis story! i root for this Ruby..lovehow Dean does the christmas thingforhis daughter even though he feels he doesnt have the strength for.. and lilabray is just soo..well i just love her..she reminds me so much of my youngest.. and on that not i should say that the way you show a father and his child relationship is beautiful realy is.. keep these stories comin i just love them!

hope you have a happy new year:)
random reviewer chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
that's so sad and beautiful, if not a little funny. is the little boy Lila Bray saved the spider from the one who she calls shortbus?
Chevy95 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
IT'S ME AGAIN!

Just have to say, I love all these stories with Lila Bray. She's so sweet character! Oh, and I think I haven't mention it before, but I love the name too. Hehe.

Can't wait for the next part!

Again, have a nice Christmas!

Chevy_
welcometotheguillotine chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Lila Bray is such a great character, love stories with her in them, though I'll admit I miss the Ruby and Dean interaction..

Oh well, I love it either way.

Merry Christmas and I hope you have a great New Year,