Reviews for However You Celebrate
Blonde Sunflower lover chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
That was so cute! I like how he calls her "child", it sort of takes the edge off his "Master of Fear" persona (in a good way).
Madi H chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
awww! Hehehe
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
So cute!
Lymixan chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Cute story.
Not that interested in what Harley got for him,
but rather the line "I hate Christmas and I hate hugs" that made me think of a certain "Scrooge."
And the end where Crane was anxious to open the gifts, but waited because he promised to,
was just icing on the cake.
All in all, a fine one-shot. Thumbs up!
ncfan chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Now I'm stuck wondering what Harley got him for Christmas. Hmm. A gas mask, perhaps? Maybe some new burlap for when his mask gets unsightly holes in it.

Anyway, quite cute.
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Ahaha

that was good.

I love how you made Harley the only one scarecrow will somewhat apologize to.

Now I just have to know one thing...

what did Harley give scarecrow?
bleedy chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Oh my gosh this was adorable. You had me laughing at so many parts! We all need more Harley and Crane in our lives. Good job!
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I love this. Dearly. Please, please, please write more.
Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
"Do you know makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside? Screams of anguish and fear. If you could show me a movie where Santa was in the grips of terror, I might consider changing my mind."

"What about The Nightmare Before Christmas?"

I love you. This fic had me in giggles, but once I got there, I lost it. 3
gnsdkfsdkfsdkfsd chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Our Scarecrow has developed a fixation with Christmas. Should we be scared, or happy? Who knows. All I know is that I absolutely loved this fic, and that I'm curious as to what Johnny got. And, although this reaction might seem childish, but... AWW... He's waiting like a little boy again until Christmas morning! That's so cute. If I were ever to see him (and if he wouldn't poison me), I would pinch his cheeks.

And I know how he feels with his obsession with presents. I love presents, too, although not really as much as him...
acandide chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Wonderful story! I absolutely loved this, and couldn't help giggling through the Harley/Scarecrow interaction, the talk of Kwanzaa, threat of joker, and presents.

Your writing is absolutely fantastic, and I thought you pinned down the characters perfectly. And I must admit it left me as curious as the Scarecrow, as to what Harley got him. Though I find his eager anticipation the best sort of gift.
Wolfyfox chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Reading this right now feels like christmas in july, but it was cute none the less.
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
If there is one person on earth

who can get on Jonathan's 'good'

side and get away with hugging him

breathless is everyone's favorite

and lovable Clown Princess..Harley Quinn!:D

I'm guessing that it was the Riddler who

told Harley about Jonathan's lack of Christmas

probably made her promise not to

mention his name to .

Btw,what do you get a Scarecrow for Christmas?

Besides books I mean.:)
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This is the cutest thing ever. I love how Harley is trying so hard to cheer up Crane. By the way can I have a Crane plus toy? That is the sweetest idea ever.
The Illegible chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Ack, I really want to write a detailed review for this but am a bit short on time. I loved it. Your writing, word choice, imagery, references to TAS, characterization (for both Jon and Harley), and ideas were all gorgeous. It was more fun than it probably should have been for me to see Harls glomp onto him, having witnessed the good doctor getting thrashed in alleys on more occasions than can be recalled. It was surprisingly sweet that Jonathan let her keep the decorations up in the end, and my only possible critique is that I'm dying to know what she got him. Even so, the scene does feel like it ties up nicely and succeeds in inspiring that warm fuzzy feeling. :-) Great job!