Reviews for Not on My Watch
Mischief2459 chapter 3 . 4/22
Please, please continue. I really want to know what the elves reaction to Yusuke and Kurama'a sparing will be.
bookygurl3400 chapter 3 . 2/7
I like this story, very well written. If you don't already have a Beta, I would be happy to for you. That is, if you're still interested in writing this story.
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 3 . 2/6/2015
Interesting story, I was looking for any LOTR stories that might have Kurama in them. Mainly because I think he would have enjoyed it there, especially with the elves since they share the same love of nature and plants. Besides, think of all the new plants that Kurama could add to his collection and have fun with.
Looking forward to the next chapter update, hope it comes soon.
Venipa chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Lol typical of yusuke lol
Marikalay chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
An interesting premise. I'm looking forward to more.
Romance on Express chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
For the sakes of friggernaffy, please update! I beg you!
Even with this little bit of writing, I'm addicted to the idea of this. I'm really interested in what happens.
Friggin awesome so far.
Nekogami Bastet chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
I am curious to know what kind of story this would have become. Will you continue it someday?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
This is amazing so far, are you going to write more?
Panther Moon chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
I really like your idea for this so far. You've got all the voices down, too, and your grammar is pretty good. ] After reading so many stories with bad grammar, your story was like a breath of fresh air. Wonderful job. I really hope you continue this!
Reyka chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Interesting! I'd like to see where this goes!
Rinn chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
would love to get an update on this one
KittyWillCutYou chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
I really REALLY hope this story gets an update someday. I smell potential~ *rolls around like a 2 year old on a sugar high*
henxu chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
I so hope that you'll be continuing this story, even tough the chapters are short they are good.
Aytheria chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Interesting, very interesting. Are you going to update again...or? I'm hoping you will because this is actually decently written, if very lacking in length :( Wish there were more chapters! I'm curious to see where you take this and how the Elves react to Yusuke and Kurama being demons. XD

~Ria
Nebelkind chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
...what's mono...?

Anyway it should be over now right?

Please update soon again!

This story is interesting!

47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »