Reviews for A Ghost Story of Christmas
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Somehow I missed reviewing this story - I'm not sure how. I love the slow build of Chase and Cameron's relationship though, and your descriptions are wonderful. Thank you for sharing!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Really cute! Love your stories! :)
Oliviet chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
All I have to say is: aw... :)
BooBooKitty12 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Finally got a chance to read this and can only say WOW. Really beautiful! Great idea to show how Chase and Cameron progress through the years, never really being able to move past one another. And the fact that it takes place at Christmas when being alone would be even harder just made it all the more profound.

How heart breaking to read how Chase spent his first Christmas Eve without Cameron. This really got me, “You forgot the angel,” says Cameron in his dreams.

“I couldn’t find her,” Chase answers, frowning.

“She was right there the whole time,” says Cameron.

Ugh, my poor heart.

I also thought it was great how Cameron is the one who came back to him and continued to be the one who sought him out since Chase was the one who had always pursued their relationship originally. It was nice how they slowly became friends again instead of rushing into something quickly that they weren't ready for.

And what a beautiful ending! Their gifts to each other couldn't have been more perfect. Now I have to go and redo my mascara because it's running all down my face. :-)
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Sorry it took me so long to review this piece. Loved it despite the fact that I totally haven't watched any episodes from this season...which I am ashamed to admit! :-( Great job!
zooeygurl chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
gd i lk hw dis 1 endd wth dm hppi

gd job

pst sn
Katheryn Mae chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Wow, that was great! I read it earlier on my iPod but couldn't review properly on there. I actually wasn't expecting the ending, just because you described Cameron of having a new circle of friends and stuff, but at the same time, she didn't leave her old ones behind. :)

Merry Christmas!

KM
Wandering Spirits chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aw. That was really cute and something that would be very nice to see actually happen (though knowing the writers it won't *sigh*) I'm going to add this to my favorites and wish you a Merry Christmas.

-Ai-chan
ForeverTuesday13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
this was so amazing(: the gifts were PERFECT! loved it!
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
there are some things that would never translate as beautifully on screen . For example, the emotional progression through 3 large time jumps. It's times like this that its really clear just how powerful good writing is. Simply wonderful.
violetscribbles chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Beautiful ending!

Wonderfully written, as always.

Merry Christmas.
Maggie chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
wow, gosh, this is so lovely! very sad in parts but such a beautiful story overall! thank you for writing it, what a wonderful addition to the festive season -

happy holidays!