Reviews for Promises on Christmas
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This wad cute and fluffy. I loved your pairings!
SuperCali chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Cute! More Deamus!
Prettyporcelainlace chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Awww! that was just too cute!

not that I've really recovered much from your last fic that I read earlier on today - But I really needed something sappy and cheery :)

prettyporcelainlace
XMssalazar chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
-excited roar-

Fluff overload. Okay, I'm seriously going to bed now.

It's unhealthy to binge on fluff and exhaust yourself simultaneously.

Absolutely brilliant! :)
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
it was great... however you didn't end it with some hot lovin!...whats up with that!
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Loved it! But you might want to up the rating to T. Due to lines like, "WE can't have the kids showing up with Santa's helpers naked traumatizing the kids." BTW Fave line, it's paraphraised, cause I didn't want to scroll back up to type it in correctly. lol Aww, how cute, loved the parings. Did I per chance see that Luna/Ginny were a couple, they weren't talked much about there relationships. Wondering if they were. But if you are following either of my fics, then you'll get the pun about me "seeing" the two of them together. lol
saya.sen chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aw this is cute :) I like the two way mirror idea too. I would change the rating on this though, it's definitely a T at least. K is like anything you could show a homophobe without making them wet their pants.

Saya
MagicMan34 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
great fic really cute and fluffy! dean&seamus should have been paired in the books. so sad. lol
kitaro-yuta chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
omg...it was magical!so cute and sweet,so fluffy X3

little sad there wasn't a sex scene but my imagination rages on to make up for it! :D

i love it,and let me tell you there were so many distractions for me to be able to finish reading it i mean it was fine before but when i started reading this story everone wanted to bother me D: but i finished with a smile!

simply amazing,now all to wait for new chapter of 'truth or dare'

adieu~

:'D
chaos-naga chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Though it is well-written and sort-of in character, you might want to change the rating to T or M. I doubt 13-year-olds (typical teens, mind you, not the crazy Internet ones) will want to read almost-gay-sex descriptions.

I, however, don't mind it in the least.

-naga
Floral-Foxes chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This was so cute! I love it! I was smiling and 'aw'ing' the entire time I love how you made Draco *sighs* so adorable!
xdarkangeltwinsx chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
ichi: OMG LUNA YOU ROCKED MAH SOX! W2G. I PERSONALLY LUVED IT. M CUT MEA SLICE OF THAT DRARRY ACTION!
Serum Patfey chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Haha, so funny xD This made my christmas eve :P Ron as Santa for the win :D
guernseyjar chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
"People will be coming soon, and we can’t have Santa’s helpers naked and traumatising the kids. It just doesn’t work like that.”

That is utterly brilliant! and i loved this, i think the whole story is amazing - very humourous, and sweet at the same time.

Merry Christmas - can't wait to read more of your stories. )
xErised chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
“Well, I don’t know about Weasley, but you certainly seem to be the expert at sticking your head in places where it shouldn’t be. Actually, I take that back, I quite like it when you–“

MADE OF WIN.

I liked how you created the dynamics for the party and Draco was PERFECTLY PERFECTLY done in this piece, he was all sarcastic yet not-that-offensive towards Ron and everything and oh Ron as Santa was so awesome and I know I'm rambling but I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT HARRY AND DRACO WERE SO HORNY IN THIS-

/squeal