Reviews for The Greatest Weapon: Vindication
Orkslayer98 chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
It's ok
cp298120 chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
i didnt review the other chapters because i was caught up in reading but i really have to say this story is amazing. it was so touching at points. im a man and ill admit i teared up a little while i was reading this. honestly you were so descriptive and precise in the characters and thoughts. it was almost like you were feeling what they did. this was also an amazing plot. i never saw cynders death or the gaurdians' but it was a happy ending none the less. this is the second best spyro fan fic ive ever read. bravo my good man.
dairu123 chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
i really loved your stories and i'm a spyro writer also. your stories have opened up a vast possibilities for my writting and i've decided that more violence and sadness adds to the happiness to the story. all happiness gets boring after awhile. lol listen to me ramble XD i loved your stories and hope you never stop writting.
Crimson Mafia chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Great job! Back from Daytona and seeing how this ends finally. Its great to be back.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
well, glad i got caught up with this one sad spyro died, but happy that he was reunited with cynder. update soon

-luna
Draco Arc Nova chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
Great ending. Loved it.

The Light is Coming! - Draco Arc Nova
Centrifugal Convexity chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
Nice ending. It felt like you could have gone a little more in-depth with Spyro and Cynder reuniting, but all in all, this was a really good, original story, something that, like you've said, is painfully uncommon among the archive nowadays.

Wishing you luck with your future writing endeavors,

CC.
Zac and Artemis chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
Yeah, this was a lighter ending then your others. Good won, evil lost, and, even though a few died, it all worked out pretty nice. I'll be reveiwing your newest story soon, I'm just busy right now, sorry. D:

Zac and Artemis chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
TAKE THAT YOU MANIPULATIVE PEICE OF SCHIST!

I Don't mind the wait. Besides. I haven't updated in 2 months, and I have to read a bunchof peoples updates...I've just been in a bit of a slump lately...

The Man chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
... His SON!
A13jandr0169 chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
WTH Spyro died. I hope the story isn't over yet.
Draco Arc Nova chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
Nice. That was truely amazing. I look forward to seeing the rest of this story. Update soon man.

The Light is Coming! - Draco Arc Nova
Crimson Mafia chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
Wow, I thought it was going to be one of your traditional endings but it was actually a good one for a change. or wait. It was one of your traditional endings actually lol it was just brighter than normal.

Did I ever tell you that you are an amazing writer Cameron? lol

You need to update more often though! DANG
Zac and Artemis chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
You know... I recently came to a realization...Beacon might still have some play into all this mind-influencing stuff...I mean, that is his ability, is it not? But still...that glowing black thing IS basically just a thought, isn't it?

Anyway...whatever.

Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
wow. getting more interesting by the minute! update soon!

-luna