Reviews for Just This Once
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Love it! Jane needs to listen to Lisbon more often if he knows what's good for him XD
Katharen Silver chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Nice, I love that Lisbon makes it an order even if neither of them really believe it is one. Very sweet.
The Flaming Dragonfly chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
What an enjoyable story! I have to confess that I've only seen two episodes of The Mentalist, but it's already become a favorite show. I've been trying to find out more backstory, so forgive my ignorance. Is this story based on an episode? I hope so, because your depiction of mental anguish is just amazing. Thank you.
Famous4it chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Yes, the urge awesome story, I especially loved Lisbon's entire trust thing. I am now urged to go examine your profile. Au revoir!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This is an interesting take on how sleep or lack there of affects people..nice job :)
cureless chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
this was so sweet and beautifully written .. LOVED IT SO MUCH!

I love the subtle feelings when they were holding hands .. very lovely! great job .. you should write more Mentalist stories since you got such amazing style!

added to my fav.
yaba chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
very interesting take on Hardy's death. I never thought Jane felt guilty over killing him, but it makes perfect sense to me considering Jane isn't a trained cop and has never killed anyone. It also once again reaffirms just how monumental that change in his relationship with Lisbon was and I love that she takes care of him in this one-shot. Friggin cute :) I really enjoyed reading it You did a good job tracking his emotions and their outcome. Very nice!