Reviews for Ulquiorra's Death: From Her Eyes
7ShadowsUnleashed chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I forgot about Uryu's wounds ... I guess I was half asleep, but that is no excuse. Thank you for the reminder.

I normally don't endorse pairings, but this one actually makes something resembling sense, and I somewhat like it. It helps that I love Ulquiorra and wish he was still alive. He was such an interesting [and cute] character: I suffer without him.

Don't mind my rambling. I liked this oneshot, and that's all you really need to care about. I'll go on and take a look at the second version to see what it's about though.
charmy's choice chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Thank you for writing this! Its so sweet!
cherrybomb134 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This really fit the mood, and I think that's exactly what happened when poor Ulqui died [ It was really great! :D
Lashloseus chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Hated that Ulquiorra had to die D: At least he died at the hands of Mr. Imba Hollow.

But really, wonderful fic. I liked how you portrayed Orihime's thoughts, very fitting :D

Keep up the awesome work

Lashloseus - Formally known as Hsadman, even more formally known as prick
AzmariaHarmony chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ! ULQI-CHAN!

YOU LEFT ORIHIME! MEEEEEEEEANIIIIIIIE!
Shiina Yuki chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
greaat! ! I wish there will a sequel for this :)
C. Jordan chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Both of these versions are good. Very sad and touching.
vampireluvrr chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
I like both vresions.
Xapita chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Both of these versions was nicely done, very touching and in-tune to Orihime's character, and to Ulquiorra's final moments and how each must have felt. Lots of emotions.

Very good two-parter. Good story-telling.
Bankai Betty chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
These are both really good versions. You've captured all the right emotions and how both Ulquiorra and Orihime were affected by the tragic 'end.'
Reader 6 chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
I like both versions. It was a poignant moment, and you did it so well. Kudos.
SushiHime chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
I like both versions, but the second is a little more powerful

Very good.
KeepCalmStayStrong chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
This was a touching, dramatic story you did for the two. Both versions are beautifully written, although I liked Version 1 alittle bit more. Overall, you did a great job with this. I like UlquixOrihime as a couple too. Keep up the good work! :)
Belladonna Rose chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This is really touching and well-written. It has just the right amount of emotions without getting too angst-ridden, and it hlps fill in the gaps between what might have happened at those moments after Ulquiorra's 'death' and Uryuu's healing.

My nomination for otakuonlinestop's March best fanfiction.

Good luck.
blackrose777 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I thought this story was great, also very sad.