Reviews for My Mate
RinSesslover chapter 28 . 3/5
Great job
Spiritual-Sister chapter 1 . 2/25
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
Love this chap!
sllmidnight chapter 28 . 2/5
I am absolutely in love with this story! You did an amazing job with the characters and multiple plot twists. I hope that it be continued, but even if this story does not get finished, it is still ranked as one of the best that I have read. )
Myah chapter 28 . 1/12
Loved it but needs to be finished dying right now was so excited for an ending that was supposed to be written 5 years ago
HeiressOfRoyals chapter 28 . 1/8
I absolutely adore this story. How you weaved Sesshomarus attitude into something more and his anamalistic side gives this feeling of something deeper then love even instinct. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mandreinduck chapter 28 . 12/22/2016
I love this story so much! This is the best Inuyasha fanfiction ever. I am thoroughly amazed with your writing skills and plot development. I can't wait until you update, and will be waiting in baited breath for you to do so.
Sesshomaru is very well captured in this story, as well as Rin. Their relationship is fresh and lovable as they muddle through the pushes and pulls of mates. Not many can do a mate AU well, but you just hit it out of the park! Normally, they come off as cheesy and underdeveloped, but I found your story to be well rounded and captivating!
I hope to see another chaptet soon.
Evie chapter 28 . 11/18/2016
please don't pup her now its not fair on her as a young women. being the new lady is no reason to rush her life.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/25/2016
Instagram: discogrl13
Vines:
Facebook:
Guest chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
*screaming with barley contained excitment* I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO FUCKING MUCH!?_#.!&-?! I.3-&,.!N EIDB DFOR UDJRVJDNXNDJWN XKZKXB
Yam chapter 22 . 9/21/2016
Ok less crying now
Yam chapter 18 . 9/21/2016
;-;
I cry
Yam chapter 13 . 9/21/2016
*VIGOROUS CLAPPING*
Yam chapter 12 . 9/21/2016
Your cliffhangers give me life
2,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »