Reviews for My Mate
Keep going this is so good!
Pleaseeeeeee please update soon and finish this story!
Superb awesome please continue
NochesyDias chapter 28 . 4/18
"Two weeks" more like 6 years . Can't believe it's been that long since I first read this
KKK chapter 1 . 4/13
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.

Yeah, I ship them but I mean c'mon, this bullshit's SEXIST!

And they're too OOC to enjoy the story!

Motherfucker, you make Sesshomaru a complete asshole who's eventual "feelings," for Rin are extremely lacking and cliche, AND your write Rin as a thoughtless shithead! FUCK YOU!

SESSHO IS WAY TOO FUCKING RUDE TO RIN AND THEIR INTERACTIONS ARE SHIIIIIIIIT!
RinSesslover chapter 28 . 3/5
Great job
Love this chap!
sllmidnight chapter 28 . 2/5
I am absolutely in love with this story! You did an amazing job with the characters and multiple plot twists. I hope that it be continued, but even if this story does not get finished, it is still ranked as one of the best that I have read. )
Myah chapter 28 . 1/12
Loved it but needs to be finished dying right now was so excited for an ending that was supposed to be written 5 years ago
HeiressOfRoyals chapter 28 . 1/8
I absolutely adore this story. How you weaved Sesshomarus attitude into something more and his anamalistic side gives this feeling of something deeper then love even instinct. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mandreinduck chapter 28 . 12/22/2016
I love this story so much! This is the best Inuyasha fanfiction ever. I am thoroughly amazed with your writing skills and plot development. I can't wait until you update, and will be waiting in baited breath for you to do so.
Sesshomaru is very well captured in this story, as well as Rin. Their relationship is fresh and lovable as they muddle through the pushes and pulls of mates. Not many can do a mate AU well, but you just hit it out of the park! Normally, they come off as cheesy and underdeveloped, but I found your story to be well rounded and captivating!
I hope to see another chaptet soon.
Evie chapter 28 . 11/18/2016
please don't pup her now its not fair on her as a young women. being the new lady is no reason to rush her life.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/25/2016
Instagram: discogrl13
Vines:
Facebook:
Guest chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
*screaming with barley contained excitment* I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO FUCKING MUCH!?_#.!&-?! I.3-&,.!N EIDB DFOR UDJRVJDNXNDJWN XKZKXB
2,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »