Reviews for My Mate
Please update
Whoa...did not expect that one!
Hikari Whitedragon chapter 3 . 6/9
Now I really what to know Kogama story
memyselfandI98 chapter 28 . 5/9
yayyyyyy this was a really good chapter! cant wait for the next chapter!:D
tchu813 chapter 28 . 5/9
oh my! please update ive been reading this story since then...and now i just finished rereading this.. have u given up on writing this? i hope not! this is indeed one of the best sessrin fanfic out there... i hope you'll finish this wonderful story!
guest chapter 28 . 5/1
Update please
I almost fell out of my chair from the cliffhanger.
I hope my almost death will encourage you to update soon.
Sesshomarufan30 chapter 28 . 4/16
I hope you continue this story I am absolutely loving this story.
sheetal4991 chapter 28 . 4/15
please finish your story! :( ... i have been waiting since 2011. i check every few months. i try to let go but i cant. I don't know why you did not finish it but you should know you have a big fan waiting for you since 5 years and will probably continue for a long time
Princess Airdesia chapter 28 . 4/13
Please udaye its been ueats
Awww, I know it has been a long time, but please do try to update soon. I really enjoy this story. :)

And yes! Sesse and Rin finally get to mate! Oh wait, they've done that already.
chuurin chapter 1 . 2/2
Hello there, I just read the first chapter of this fic, and I already am hooked!
But, there's one thing that keep bugging me: the height of Rin. Different from Caucasian, Asian has small/short body stature, in which most Asian women are built around 4'5" to 5'2".
It's true that there are a few exceptions, like, say, models. But for normal Asian girls 5'3" would be considered tall.
I for example, am 5'4", and it was really, really, really hard for me to not feel self conscious of my height. And it's damn difficult to get a date too, since I usually towering over or the same height with boys my age.
So yeah, if you want your Rin to be a small tiny girl, I think it would be better if you lower the height a little bit.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
hello;

sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
here; sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Are you going to write any more of this?
2,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »