Reviews for Tsa'helu
nlouis91 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Hey, I just posted as Nate but I made an account so that maybe you would be able to give me a response. I read what you have posted and really like it. I have always hoped they would make a continuation of some kind of avatar and then I accidentally found this and I really want to read it. Lol. So I guess I am just kind of looking for an explanation why there are no more chapters or if there are just somewhere else.
Nate chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
I found this story last night when I watched the movie for a school paper and tried to find out how to spell tsa helu. Now I started reading it and want to continue but there are no more chapters. You said you were going to make this hundreds of pages and now I can't find a 3rd chapter...
Brianstorm chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
you should really keep going with this story! i love it!
KaeWhy chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Hot damn, wish I'd found this one earlier.

As a user who frequents the Avatar section, I cannot begin to describe how many "after-the-battle" stories there are, and no matter how well-written, it's usually the same few ideas over & over again. I'm glad to say this isn't one of them.

The intended premise is fresh, the plot is well-paced, and the characters are believable. Everyone gets a bit of spotlight time, and nobody is OOC (speaking of characters, why has nobody tried Norm/Peyral before?).

Several typos here and there, and the Na'vi needs a LOT of revision, but otherwise great. Can't wait for the next chapter... if there's a next chapter!
SkyHighFan chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Nice but when will you update again? It's been over 6 months.
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Nice. You spelled somethings wrong but that's okay. And Norm wasn't half-bad in that battle. He killed at least one mercanary (he was the only pali rider with a machine gun and right after he was shown firing someone fell to machine gun fire) and even risked his own life in human form to fight although that wasn't shown although he obviously survived whatever he did.
Fl4mingTurd chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
I first noticed this story when I looked at your profile after reading Blindsight,(Which I still think is awesome.)but I hadn't seen the movie yet so I skipped out on reading then. Now that I have see the movie(it is epic.)I have read your story. So far I really like and I'm really looking forward to more.

13oct chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
I just found this story and loved the way it's shaping up. Great writing, especially the way the characters are developing. Hoping to read a lot more soon.
AlexionOrinBlack chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Cant wait to see how this story will develope! please update soon! :D
Jarvey chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Great story. I hope you decide to pick it up again :)
Scarletty chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
This is the first Avatar fanfiction I've ever read and so far I'm really liking it. It doesn't have any Mary-Sues and the gives the characters are portrayed similarly to how they were in the movie, faults and all. The rebuilding of the People's home and life is something I'd really like to see. I'm pretty excited about this story and I'm looking forward to next chapter!
CharrBrent chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Mo'at has a banshee? That's rather interesting. Unlike Neytiri, Mo'at doesn't seem like she was a hunter when she was younger.
darkmoonxl7 chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
This is really interesting. I hope you update soon :)
Kelli chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
I very much like your story, even though I've only read through Chapter 1 so far. I think your backstory on Pey'lal is the best I've read so far.
JackOHearts chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Hey, please keep going and update soon. Good chapter, looking forward to the next.