Reviews for 1822
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I have to wonder...is Jacob Josef's Sire? I mean, I think I remember in the series Josef said he was turned by his best friend but I don't know where I would have heard it. It could have been in another fan fiction. Anyway, I think you've become one of my favorite Moonlight authors. I am never disappointed by your stories, and I always enjoy myself reading them. I would have loved to hear that other story, though. It makes me believe that Josef's ways were the reason why he was chased by an angry torch-bearing mob. :D I think I'll always remember this story.

ferret nin
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Hooray and that sound you hear are my hands clapping. You do well with these two fellows - you seem to have their voice.
a wolf is a perfect paradox chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
giggle! so typical josef to end himself in a pickle! he sure learned a hard lesson there alright!

i laughed so hard my mom came to check what was so funni!

loved it! well done!
Bamboozlepig chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I just wanted to say this is a wonderfully funny story! I loved it! I'm new to the Moonlight fandom, so I'm just beginning to find the great fics out there...and this is one of them! Definitely going into my faves.
stilljustceci chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
How did I miss this? I just found it in the bottom on my inbox! Thank goodness it was still there. :) What a fun story. HA! I can't imagine Josef in such a bind. haHA!
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Delightful! Love your inventive storyline and the relationship of Jacob, Josef and Mick is great. He will never hear the end of it, and I can so see him shoving Jacob out. I wonder why he didn't do that earlier, but he probably didn't dare because he hoped Jacob wouldn't go to so much detail.

I laughed so loud during this.
toria515 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Loved that visual of Josef! Thanks!
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Great story. Josef did learn a lesson the hard way. I imagine he never stiffed a prostitute again, if he used one again that is. lol Mick has ammunition for a long time to come but he had better watch his back. I think Josef can be creative in payback.
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Wonderful! I'm oh so glad I checked the box that said I wanted to see everything you write. No wonder Josef doesn't talk much about his past with stories like that to tell. I hope there is more, but I just went down to check. It says complete. Darn. Well, have a happy New Year and keep writing. VR