Reviews for Cheer
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Not a usual pairing but I loved this fic, def one of the best sweeney todd fanfictions out there. Mrs lovett being all flirty as well is so in character lol esp if she could perhaps get something out of it...perhaps even down the line? I would love a second chapter of this. I mean I know the judge is such a wrong bad character but mrs lovett ain't pure either and I would love to see how you would deal with the twists and turns of this to hopefully a happy/interesting ending?
BlissfulBlink7 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
He needs a wife and, I think I know who would be perfect for him.
Little Miss Porcelain chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
yay Turplovett rocks and lol when he got pelted with pudding I still wonder what mr.T would think if he saw have made them beautifully in character and I hope to see more Turplovett's *faves story and author* because you are so awesome!
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
tat gr8 job! there arnt a lot of nellie n turpin storys, very well written. could u read my xmas story n review it? thanx!
MireiLovett1846 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Oh, dearie, you are most kindly welcome! We shall dominate the Internet with Turplovett! Muahaha!

This was beautiful! Simply lovely!

Turpin and Nellie were perfectly in character the entire time, for starters. I loved the bit about Judge Turpin hanging the ruffians on Christmas Eve. That cracked me up.

They're such an unlikely couple, Turpin and Nellie. It makes me feel all fuzzy inside. ]

Fabulous job yet again, Una. A very Merry Christmas to you.

~Mirei ]
Sa Satin Amoureux chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aww, even Turpin can't resist the charms of our favourite cannibalistic baker.

I love how pompous and self-centered he is, it's very funny.

He was pelted with pudding? Oh my goodness, LOL!

Turpin: *twitching*

Lovett: Are you ok?

Turpin: SO-MUCH-PUDDING!

Well, this brightened my day. Great job, hon.
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Gah, such a beautiful gift... I wake up, drag myself downstairs to get breakfast, drag myself back up, switch on my laptop and see that you updated mere minutes before I got online!

Hmm, it keeps amusing me that you use the Australian climate, lol. Heat in London, at Christmas? Gah, could you extent that to my little place as well? It isn't /that/ far, just a few dozens of miles ;) So freaking cold here... argh.

Anyway. Turpett! Seriously... even yesterday (when I stumbled up on an addicting Dutch Alan Rickman forum) I realized again how much I like AR and that I'd like to see more Turpett fics... and here you are! Been reading my mind again, weren't you? ;)

"The silly child had the idea put in her head to set them free." I lol-ed at that... it's so Johanna-ish and SO Turpin-ish not to understand the meaning of that /at all/...

"He was, after all, the great Judge Turpin." LMAO. I lovett how you wrote that without sarcasm... of well, it IS funny in a sarcastic way but Turpin doesn't see it like that, and that's what makes it so funny XD

What did you mean with one of the last lines, that she was "yet to meet him again"? (Sorry, my brain's still slow/asleep/frozen whatever :)

Yay, Merry Christmas!