Reviews for He Kindly Stopped For Me
tefesaseznam.cz chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Hi,

this is really great story. I wanted to ask, if I could translate it into my language and post it on one blog. Of course I would present you as the autor and put the link on this site.

Thanks
tefesaseznam.cz chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
g
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This was so good. I love that he was able to just come and hold her with no need to even say a word. That in itself is comforting. It's what his best at since his always offered her that reprise from being strong. It was beautiful although sad. I even felt sorry for poor Dawn. Brilliant Job, your writing just keeps getting better with each story. :)
Fluffernutter8 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
There's this community in the Harry Potter fanficverse where they gather stories that are excellent and under-reviewed so more people would go review one. I would love to nominate this for the Buffyverse version of that.

I knew just from the title, one of those very poetic ones that I adore, that I would like this. I loved the distance from which Buffy's POV comes. I think it's a perfect post Bargaining mindset. I loved the interactions with the rest of the gang and especially the one with Dawn. I loved the writing style choice of doing it by days. I thought it fit incredibly well with the Buffy-voice.

Anyway, lovely fic and I'm off to check out your other work!
Esmerada007 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
very good fic but so sad at the end
StoneCold7085 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I'm confused! Is she dying again or is everyone just worried b/c of the way she's acting? Angel and Buffy didn't even say anything to each other, so what was the point of his arrival? Especially, if it ended the say way it did on the show.
angel1969 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Wow! Sad...
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Angsty. I love it.
notevenifyoukillme chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I wish they'd used this instead of nothing for when they met after Buffy came back. *grumble grumble*. Great job.
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I'm confused! What happened at the end?

Either way, I LOVE it.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I love it.

But why did her world end? Did he kill her? Or are you leaving it ambigous like i tend to?