Reviews for Reasonably Attractive
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/4
Geez
Avide chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Like the style, with the little man fluent in German. And the capital letters.

I completely understand.
Me chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
But like. That was beautiful.

Please keep listening to whatever song that makes you come out with all this beautiful Dasey stuff.
aleja1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
You are hilarious! I can't wait toread more from you! Loving the little man inside Derek!
buffyangelinfinitdesire chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
The little man is throwing all the files into the shredder and screaming and taking a helicopter to Cabo, because that is what one does when there is evidence to be destroyed.

I loved every word of this story, but that sentence is just GOLD.
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Awesomeness
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
LOL, amusing to have Casey act like that when she's drunk.

Nicely done.
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Eep.

EP!
bobalinabokonon chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
A This is so whirly-delicious that I am delirious, and laughing, which is probably the proper reaction. And now chuckling. And now just grinning crazily at everything. NOW I WILL DO BATTLE WITH THE WORLD

Perhaps I should sleep first.

(My favorite thing was def Tiny German Voice, shortly followed by everything else.)
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Why are you SORRY for this? This was freaking hilarious. I can’t believe you took one of the Most Overdone Clichés Of All times and did THIS with it, I actually laughed multiple times. Both of them were so crazy and the Derek/Casey/Closet is definitely on its way to becoming a new favorite OTP. I LOVED Casey’s “I am reasonably attractive…and not wearing underwear”. It was such an impossibly Casey thing to say and do. Not Truman’s zombie-Casey, but first season kickass-Casey.

Derek’s capitalization was SO funny, I got a whole comic-book feel about it, and also- it was very you-in-real-life :)

Derek being the one to go through the denial stages was so much fun to read, because it’s mostly Caasey’s who’s stuck in the ‘everything’s dandy’ universe. But here she’s sneaky and amazing and I liked her a lot. Derek freak-outs are as much fun as Casey freak-outs, all the more because they are rarer.

Also, Derek and Casey making up just as many times as they fight? Fun imagery. I really liked this!
ChibiBeth18 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
"IT IS VERY STRESSFUL." . . . *snort; facedesk* I don't know how it is possible for one person make me want to hug them and smack them upside the head at the same time. Come on, Derek, you know you like it.
V chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Glad to see you writing again. Of course, I'm demanding like a million more Dasey one shots!
tamilnadu09 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
haha very funny, and very D and C.
itsi3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Oh I loved it! hehehehe! That was fun!

Go Casey!

Crystal
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Haha, this was crazy and made no sense and yet was so fun to read!

Chica