Reviews for Roxanne
Simple Shimmers chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
You so need to continue this! I barely got into the FMA fandom and I completely love it! Though it sometimes confuses me, but I am kind of young so it doesn't surprise me.

But yeah, you should update!

~Shimmers~
HoPeLeSsRoMaNtIc-29 chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Wow! What a cliffhanger! O.O

Please update soon! I can't wait to read this. It's been a while since you updated, hasn't it?

The writing is awesome! I love how you have it in first person when in Roy's POV, but third person in everyone else's.

Though I have noticed how you misspell 'minute', writing it as 'minuet'...

One question; why is the story titled 'Roxanne'?

Keep up the good work!

I am awaiting this one eagerly! :D

Love, Niki
TheBurntMarshmellowOfDoooom chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Hey there lovely writer! I just wanted to inform you that this story is AMAZING, and I simply adore your writing style. The way you build up the characters and reviel their past is just written gold! I was sad when I checked out your profile as saw you usually didn't complete your stories:( I was wondering if you've completely abandoned this one, or if it might (PLEASE OH PLEASE) still be a work in progress? I would love to read more!
Shelkri chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
I absolutely love FMA and the Ed/Roy pairing you have going here is so touching. I really appreciate the build up not just jumping into the sex lol. Please continue this story!
Inky-Shadow chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Is that hoe Ed looses his arm? Does Barry cut it off? Do you have a beta? I can beta for you...
Kichi Hisaki chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
I don't usually read the fics where Edward is a prostitute, but the title of it made me at least want to see the quality. And then I read that Alchemy still played a part in this, and suddenly I wanted to read a little bit more. And now I don't know if I want to drop this story because you've just introduced the Humonculi.

I DEMAND MORE, PLEASE!
bmystee chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
I love this plot! And I like your writing style too. Hope you update soon!
AllNightOperator chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
I'm really intrigued by this. I can't wait for the next chapter!
fallenangel40317 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Dude, I came across this story by a picture on deviantart. This dude drew a picture of envy/edward that was inspired by this story and it caught my attention so I HAD to read it. I was sad to see that you took the original story down, cause just from the picture I was intrigued, but happy to see you rewriting it.

If you make him join the military, make him stay for like, a LONG TIME, in Angelic Perfection, AND, make Roy visit him like, ALL the time (and obviously think about sexing him up all the time XD), AND, make it so that he gets the automail arm while he's still in Angelic Perfection. AND, and, if he does join the military, make it like Roy's ADDICTED to Edward but also annoyed as hell because he's around ALL the time and can't think straight if he even gets a whiff of Edward's smell or the slightest sight of someone with blonde hair.

And OH MY GAWD do keep building the sexual tension. You're only three chapters in, make Roy S-U-F-F-E-R while Edward just casually brushes it all off with a shrug and a smile, which would in turn frustrate Roy even MORE! Make it to the point where Roy can't even BREATHE correctly before you finally let it happen! GIVE HIM SEX DREAMS! XD I never thought of myself such a huge Roy/Ed fan before now.

Usually I have the same problem. Straying from an idea. Here's some tips that've helped me stay on course with stories.

- Listen to songs, even if it's just one, that makes you think about the story, or the main relationship in the story.

- Keep a tiny notepad with you, and a pencil, in your pocket or what have you, for ideas, even it's something as trivial as a line that one of your characters may say. If you get a single idea, just jot it down for later.

- Don't be afraid to write ahead. Sure, it won't be in order, but if you have an idea nagging at you for a future part in the story, go ahead and write it out. Burn your fingertips while you type, just get every little bit of that idea out of your head. I find that this is very helpful cause then it gives me other ideas for previous parts like "And THAT'LL be how he'll end up THERE!" or something. And then it could also give you ideas for something in the future. It's also helpful cause then it makes your mind stop gnawing at you about that one part, that way you're not distracted with actually keeping the story going.

- Watch the anime on a regular basis if you can. Doesn't have to necessarily be a daily basis, but watch it often enough so that it reminds you of why you started writing this fic. Alot of stories I write aren't usually based off of an anime, so it can be quite harder for me, but if you have something you've been inspired from, continue getting inspiration from it. Guarantee you it'll help.

Hope that's helpful in one way or another!
Jordan chapter 1 . 6/26/2010

Hope that's helpful in one way or another!
Jordan chapter 3 . 6/26/2010

Safari chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Please, keep it up ! That's kinda interesting :)
Akino Hakume chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
I finished it Topazia. now you have to read mine. It sounds better and flows a heck of lot better than before. Story still good and I love Ed but you already knew that. I wanna read the rest so don't get lazy and let it go to waste!
SubconsciousDomain chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
I forgot to say something in my review for chapter 3 so I'm throwing it in here... in a chapter 2 review.

Anyways, I am eagerly awaiting the sexual aspect of Ed and Roy's relationship to come into play but honestly... I also don't want it to happen too quickly. Dragging it out like you are is a very good decision. You are doing everything perfectly.

Throwing in secret kisses and touches, kind of like small previews... would be good though. Some fluff is nice :3 So make sure to have plenty of that... but save the best for last.

I honestly like how it is progressing, it's going at the perfect speed.

I don't remember, but did you originally write this because you were inspired by the movie Moulin Rouge? Heh, maybe thats why I like this fic so much, that's my favorite movie. I just HAD to pop in the movie while I was reading this.

Thank you for such an amazing fic to read. Please hurry with the next chapters. I'd love to help if I can D
SubconsciousDomain chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
So amazing... I really, I will cry if you ever stop writing this. My favorite EdxRoy fic was deleted a good three years ago and I STILL think about it and look for it on the internet.

This fic is getting to be close to my favorite again and it's only three chapters. I like the mood and plot. Please, if there is any way for me to help... like beta it or something like that... ANYTHING to keep it going, don't be afraid to ask :3

Wonderful story. Please keep it up, you're very talented.