Reviews for Villains
Window girl chapter 1 . 8/18
This was awesome.
eternal mist chapter 1 . 2/23
The Flash is a special hero to the Rogues. And I would have loved to see the central city villains taking on the invasion.
This was really good! Thank you for the read!
Firenze Fox chapter 1 . 2/15
OH MY GOD THIS IS BRILLIANT BLESS YOUR SOUL I WAS CACKLING
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 1/11
So good. This is exactly the way I would imagine the villains and small-time crooks of Central would react to the events of that episode. So in character. So awesome. This is pure perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
This is perfection
Synaps chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Good fic, you made me smile.
CancerTheCrab chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Ok wow. Wow. This was honestly so wonderfully written, the way it was written in the perspective of the antagonists was so creative and powerful. It may be because it's 2:03 AM but I got emotional while reading this, but I'm pretty sure it's because of your enchanting writing style. I loved it.
Meow chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
3 Ah, that was a good episode. I liked that, it was quite nice!
HarleyIvy chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
I loved it, and yeah anybody would miss being chased by the Flash. It was a good story.
TheImageFigment chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
And in this moment, I realized that the Flash's villains are the best villains and not even ones like Joker or Luthor are better than the Rouges in my opinion! Great oneshot, I loved how you depicted the villains in Central City to have that certain attitude of I-Am-In-Denial-That-I-Care-About-My-Enemy sort of thing!
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Aww! That was kinda cute. :3
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Awesome! I like to think when I watch the episode and read Fanfictions for this that Flash is even more powerful than Superman. I mean, he did just single-handedly take down Luthor even though he was about to get shot...
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Loved this! The Rogue family is always so fun!
DreamOnClouds chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I literally can't express how perfect this is. I love it so much. In fact, I love all your writing. Keep up the good work!