Reviews for Unravel
Please update! I want to know how the story progresses.
patricia21401 chapter 12 . 8/28
Hello, just wanted to say I really like your story! I hope that you get to finish it soon! :)
tempik chapter 12 . 8/14
Hi there! What a lovely story, it's at the top of my list!
You didn't updated for so long, could you add a note to the summary about your status or pm me? It will be very appreciated.
Scarlett Jaimie chapter 12 . 8/12
Despite noticing that you left this unfinished I read the chapters I had not read way back when... Because I've always loved your writing and I knew your storytelling would be good and in character too.

I love how free they feel around each other now; they've stopped playing games with each other and are open about their feelings. Well, till the last chapter of course. I think your Scarlett in that chapter was very in character; feeling so offended that he'd leave her and being childish about it in her reaction when she pretends she never wants to see him again. The reason for Rhett joining the army makes much more sense here; how he wants to have her parents approval/respect by joining. Maybe this was his reason too in the book, or part of the reason at least.

I have no problems with Rhett looking after Ellen; a lot of rules were left by the wayside during the war. Scarlett took full advantage of that herself by going to parties etc. when she was supposed to be in mourning. I'm sorry some of the reviewers gave you hell over that.

I suppose you are busy with life S. and that you won't return to finish this but I would be the last person not to understand that. Hope you are doing well.

Thanks for this.
Aw really wish you'd continue with this story I love it!
augustia chapter 12 . 7/28
I can't believe that you haven't been updating it for almost 2 year!
I still hope you will finish your brilliant story (and maybe to see rewritten jail scene).
Treesharadia chapter 12 . 7/21
Come back. This story needs you!
Danielle chapter 12 . 7/19
This is my favorite GWTW fanfic yet! Please please update, I've read this over a million times now, it's so wonderful
KissTell chapter 12 . 6/28
Love this story! Hope you will return and update someday soon!
Oh please complete your story. It is wonderful. I love it.
starlite22 chapter 12 . 5/17
Please up date soon.
jaz7 chapter 12 . 1/21
Please update soon its 2015! :(
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
I'd love an update. You write so well. I Enjoy All Of Your stories.
Dionna LaRae chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
This story is GREAT! It has been a year will you grace us with another LONG chapter or two? Pretty Please!
GWTW 2.0 chapter 12 . 8/21/2014