Reviews for Unravel
Kat chapter 2 . 6/22
Well I haven't given up hope yet! This is far too good not to finish please come back to update. Loving the dynamic between r&s so good to see them in love at this point. Can't wait for what happens next.
jryu0620 chapter 12 . 6/11
IVE LOST HOPE IN THIS BEING FINISHED BUT PLEASE FINISH IT
Please hurry and write some more. This so far is the best Can Fiction on this whole website
Where are u? Please come back and finish your story , its one of the best ive read and really need to know how it ends! Also would love to read more from you as your work is my fav especially these things ill never say!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
Please come back! Need to know how it all ends i am loving this original story , your talent shines through
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Please finish tthis story its too good not too!
Daisypeach chapter 12 . 11/18/2016
this was a fantastic srory! I look forward to reading more from your marvelous mind of yours. please, continue spinning your tale.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
Love this pls continue!
TinkStar87 chapter 12 . 10/31/2016
Update, update, UPDATE! Please? Pretty please? Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
Oh please, please, PLEASE update again soon. You can't leave it like that! We need a scene with our favorite varmint and southern belle together! Please come back and update!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/2/2016
Please continue this. I am really enjoying it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Love the way you have rewritten the story. You have an incredible imagination. Any hope that you'll come back and finish it?
heresvivi chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
Love this story. Thanks for writing it. Hope you will finish it someday! I'm dying to know what happens between Scarlett and Rhett. And if there will be something happening at the Yankee horse jail.
Meredith chapter 12 . 9/1/2016
Hello, anyone there? I just wanted to say I love your story so much! Thank you for writing and sharing it with us. I found it by accident and ended up reading all 12 chapters in one go. My eyeballs hurt and I'm going a bit cross-eyed but it was totally worth it because I needed this, didn't like how the book ended. I LOVE your take on the story, wish it happened this way.
It's been awhile since your last update any chance you'll come back to it? PLEEEASE? I'm dying to know what happens at the jailhouse. You are an amazing writer, you have done a great job of staying true to their characters, the good and bad qualities.
Thanks again.
Smile Back chapter 12 . 8/7/2016
I really like your story! maybe you'll write more in the near future?