Reviews for Unravel
Please continue this. I am really enjoying it.
Love the way you have rewritten the story. You have an incredible imagination. Any hope that you'll come back and finish it?
heresvivi chapter 12 . 9/3
Love this story. Thanks for writing it. Hope you will finish it someday! I'm dying to know what happens between Scarlett and Rhett. And if there will be something happening at the Yankee horse jail.
Meredith chapter 12 . 9/1
Hello, anyone there? I just wanted to say I love your story so much! Thank you for writing and sharing it with us. I found it by accident and ended up reading all 12 chapters in one go. My eyeballs hurt and I'm going a bit cross-eyed but it was totally worth it because I needed this, didn't like how the book ended. I LOVE your take on the story, wish it happened this way.
It's been awhile since your last update any chance you'll come back to it? PLEEEASE? I'm dying to know what happens at the jailhouse. You are an amazing writer, you have done a great job of staying true to their characters, the good and bad qualities.
Thanks again.
Smile Back chapter 12 . 8/7
I really like your story! maybe you'll write more in the near future?
Betsy chapter 12 . 5/18
Hi! Now I am officially joining the ranks to beg you to come back to update this and It's All Coming Back to Me. Pleeeeeeeeease! Here are some things I love about your writing: one, you give us plenty of dialogue and not just explaining, something MM never shied away fr and made her characters all the richer. Sometimes it's hard to make them talk but you don't have that problem. I love it. Two, you do a really good job at having these two confess love early on rather than having it be a long angry tale, only to climax with "I love you," the end. I like seeing them love each other, even if they do still make each other crazy. Three, I find you strike a really good balance in exploring both Scarlett and Rhett. Lots of fan fiction seems to lean heavily on an analysis of Scarlett simply because Rhett is such an enigma. Bravo for taking him on. Come back!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
This is my favorite Gone With the Wind fanfic. I love how in character the people are and how you change it so Rhett and Scarlett get together. It is so sweet. I know you probably won't come back to this but I hope you do!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
Please update! I want to know how the story progresses.
patricia21401 chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
Hello, just wanted to say I really like your story! I hope that you get to finish it soon! :)
tempik chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
Hi there! What a lovely story, it's at the top of my list!
You didn't updated for so long, could you add a note to the summary about your status or pm me? It will be very appreciated.
Scarlett Jaimie chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
Despite noticing that you left this unfinished I read the chapters I had not read way back when... Because I've always loved your writing and I knew your storytelling would be good and in character too.

I love how free they feel around each other now; they've stopped playing games with each other and are open about their feelings. Well, till the last chapter of course. I think your Scarlett in that chapter was very in character; feeling so offended that he'd leave her and being childish about it in her reaction when she pretends she never wants to see him again. The reason for Rhett joining the army makes much more sense here; how he wants to have her parents approval/respect by joining. Maybe this was his reason too in the book, or part of the reason at least.

I have no problems with Rhett looking after Ellen; a lot of rules were left by the wayside during the war. Scarlett took full advantage of that herself by going to parties etc. when she was supposed to be in mourning. I'm sorry some of the reviewers gave you hell over that.

I suppose you are busy with life S. and that you won't return to finish this but I would be the last person not to understand that. Hope you are doing well.

Thanks for this.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
Aw really wish you'd continue with this story I love it!
augustia chapter 12 . 7/28/2015
I can't believe that you haven't been updating it for almost 2 year!
I still hope you will finish your brilliant story (and maybe to see rewritten jail scene).
Treesharadia chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
Come back. This story needs you!
Danielle chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
This is my favorite GWTW fanfic yet! Please please update, I've read this over a million times now, it's so wonderful