Reviews for A Game of Advent
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This was adorable and awesome and I laughed so hard. Freaking bubble wrap haha.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
FAN!
Zorro-chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love it! & short of that words fail me...epic & awesome need to become a conjoined word.
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This fic was absolutely maaarvelous. I adore the idea, and the delivery was perfect. Great job!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
you must be a perfect gift giver! The presents were hilarious(:
Shadow-hunter93 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I laughed SO hard reading this fic. "The Russian Pencil" is one of my favourites, and it just kept up one joke after the other. I especially liked "Master Monk Guan to look up and demand to know who had given Chase Young bubblewrap." I look forward to reading other stories.
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Dadles chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Wow. This story goes into extreme detail and I fucking LOVE IT! I like the gift ideas and I almost got the feeling that Jack was seducing Chase right from the start, with the pen. This is an amazing piece and I congratulate you on it!
SnowKissYuki chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Lovely sneak that Spicer is. Love it. Thanks for sharing.
Xilex90 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
i luv u.

u know that right?

chack is best thing since tendershipping.
purpleglittercarlosanddualt3ks chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
i could just see all of this happening
gungnirburst chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
YES. JUST YES. I love this one the most. I've read it like five times. It's so amazing. It's just awesome on a level I can't even begin to describe. And it totally got better when Jack was clearly hinting toward what he REALLY wanted to do with Chase. XDDDDD
Kayakokitty chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This fic had me laughing so hard I had tears! :D

I am a little sad that it didn't go into detail. D:

You made the perfect Chase, my mental images were priceless.
breezy-kuki chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
AWESOME! :D I like your stories! lolz, the 25 days of Chack-mass! Wooo! XD You're AWESOME!
laurexine flight chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
santa defentaly came to town with this!

Youve done it again, crystallicsky!

best christmas present ever!