Reviews for Chingling Bells
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Cute! XD
Shinsi chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Awww n_n cute Xmas fic c:. Haha Reggie and Brock. . .makes sense I guess they could both learn from each other xD
MrMissMrs Random chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Me: Yays! Absolutely cute. I loved it. And merry christmas!
Farla chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
"The ash sky was sifting ceaselessly snowflakes across the frozen earth, dancing along with the breath of the crivăţ (1) "

Don't do this. This is the first line of your story. Your readers now get the choice of scrolling all the way down to read whatever note you have or continuing on and forgetting about it. You can put notes before the story as well as at the end, you know.

Don't use multiple exclamation marks.

Dialogue is written as "Hello," he said or "Hello!" he said, never "Hello." He said or "Hello." he said or "Hello," He said or "Hello" he said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, in which case it's written as "Hello." He grinned, never "Hello," he grinned or "Hello," He grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category.

Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," he said. "This is it." not "Hi," he said, "this is it." or "Hi," he said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," he said, "is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," he said, "is it." If there's no speech verb in the break, you use a dash, like "Hi. This - " He looked around. "- is it."

You wouldn't capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn't capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard. The only time you should capitalize it is if you're using it as the pokemon's name, ie, Ash's pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it's a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you're thinking of capitalizing, like telephone or trainer.

Everyone's looking quite OOC, I might add. Once again, this is original fiction about people sharing names with the canon cast.
Sakura Hakumei chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
hey biank did you get that from my pokemon christmas carols cause i changed jingele bells to chingling bells.
Bill chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
That was incredibly disturbing because Ash and Paul were kissing.
AnimeWolfGurl115 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aww... That was so cute! I love it. LOL the ending was funny. XD Nice job.
fagoutboy chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I loved it ! It was very well-written. :D Completely made my Christmas Eve. (:
animelover2day chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I was hoping you was going to write one of these! -

I really enjoyed this!

It was so very cute!

I loved it!

Was that a hinted Olderbrothershipping I read? Hehe

This was really sweet.

It left a warm feeling in my heart.

Merry Christmas!