Reviews for A Thousand Miles
wallywesting chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Hilarious! Very well done, thank you!
Glitter All Over chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
LOL! This was genius! I do love a good Larsa/Penelo fic, but this one had me laughing so hard through the entire thing! Job well done!

Glitter
pot kettle black chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is too good. "Must save charming herd from potential banquet" 3
jax chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
...ponies.
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Very nice! I like the obvious crushing and flusteration, along with how it is written as a series of journal entries. My favorite part was "WAIT" Lol. Great job all around. A few typos here and there, but nothing major.
ballpoints and balloons chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oh my god, that was hilarious.

Like... wow. So funny. I hardly ever audibly laugh at like... written words, but I did several times while reading this.

My favourite entry was 231, with the best line of that being: "Royal budget for the next five years fairly shot. Am ignoring the problem in the hopes that it will go away. Am ignoring Basch's insistence that this will not work."

OH THE LAUGHS.

The style is amazing too.

Seriously, it's fanfiction like this that makes me think I need to get off my butt and actually finish playing Final Fantasy XII despite my general heinousness at it.

ADDING TO FAVOURITES! Toodles!
BruHaeven chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This... is the most brilliant thing I've read in quite some time. If I were to point out every part of this that made me laugh, I think I'd just end up copying and pasting the entire piece. It was most fabulous!
Kannachan27 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
THIS. This was hilarious! I kept laughing more and more and I'm so glad that I managed to keep from waking everyone else in the house at 4am. 3
Montblanc chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hahah I was cracking up the entire time. Larsa's such a dork!

"Am attempting to teach palace servants to burst into song upon Subject's arrival. Have been lectured by Basch that this holds potential to be embarrassing to the both of us. Have ordered the execution of anyone who dares burst into song." LOL. My favorite part. Basch is excellent in this, too.
RisingWinter chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Great dignity and poise, indeed.

"Ordered Vaan to be dangled from the window. Suspect he might have a point about evil genes." Made my day
0equilibrium0 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This was amazing. Just absolutely amazing.
Unknown chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Okay, that was so cute! I was smiling the whole way, and Larsa is so totally hopeless! LOL!
Reading4soul chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is most precious. XD Love the style and humour.
Frontline chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Excellent.

Haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Loved it.